[confirm] wrong end time shown in TV Recordings for active recording. (1 Viewer)

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    A currently active recording, when viewing TV Recordings, shows the end time the same as the start time, but if you look in Scheduled TV, the active recording is displayed with the correct end time. The recording notice OSD also shows the correct end time when recording starts. This occurs whether the program is scheduled or manually started. (Why does a manually started recording also show up in the Scheduled list?)

I've noticed this behavior as long as I can remember, but with the new notices in the Latest Media Handler plugin for active and scheduled recordings, it makes MP look kind-of awkward.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't use the active recording end value form Latest Media Handler instead I use only the start property. Looks okay..
    1.jpg

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    and on this same issue... currently active recordings that were manually started with "until manual stop" selected, should report either "Unknown" or "Until Manual Stop" as end time, to be more accurate. IMO, manually started recordings with "until manual stop" selected should be non-program specific, as they may include more than one program, rather than having the current program title when the recording is started.

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    i recognize this behaviour also for a long time, but didn't make a bug report. When i right remember, this have been working in previous releases maybe 1.0.

The recording length is also wrong, because it remain at 0:00 instead of increasing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom