Wrong fanart used when using horizontal submenus (1 Viewer)

weemaaan

Portal Member
December 29, 2009
Colchester
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Update works great but I do have one problem. When using the horizontal menu when ever a submenu is used I get a different category fanart example, on my movies i have moving pics fanart set as background but when my sub menu is activated i get music fanart show up. any ideas

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
Re: Streamed MP v1.4.0 Stable [10 Oct 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0\1.1.1]

Update works great but I do have one problem. When using the horizontal menu when ever a submenu is used I get a different category fanart example, on my movies i have moving pics fanart set as background but when my sub menu is activated i get music fanart show up. any ideas

Hi,

I will need to check this, can you please post your usermenuprofile.xml (start->All Programs->Team MediaPortal->MediaPortal->UserFiles) I can then build your menu and see what is happening.

Thx

weemaaan

Portal Member
December 29, 2009
Colchester
Home Country
sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I have tried the new editor you linked to as well as the latest patch but the problem is still there.

Attachments

• usermenuprofile.xml
    10.5 KB

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I have tried the new editor you linked to as well as the latest patch but the problem is still there.

Hi,

I see the issue with this, will correct and PM you with an update for testing.

thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom