Wrong name of a recorded show (1 Viewer)

hassegubben

Portal Pro
November 25, 2006
Uppsala
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I record a show with "New/Advanced recording" from 19:30 and lasting 30 minutes. The show is listed in the TV-guide in MP as beginning at 19:30 and end at 20:00. Then the strangest thing happens. The name given to the recording is the name of the show that was broadcasted right before the 19:30 show started. The same thing happens randomly when selecting a show to record from the TV guide. Sometimes the name of the recorded show is correct and sometimes wrong. Anybody else experiencing this?

My configuration:
SVN 14918
TVE3
MP 0.2.3.0 RC1

J-B-N

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I seem to have the same problem, but has noticed it more often when we record a short show, like the regional news.

hassegubben

Portal Pro
November 25, 2006
Uppsala
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Good to know I am not alone with this problem. I wonder if this ever happens to users collecting DVB-T guide data.I use an anlogue card and collect my EPG information from WEBEPG and the Boxer guide data. Is that your case to?

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I think I have the same problem...Sometimes I see recording in my recordings list and think: Why the hell did MP record THAT?! Then when I look in my scheduled recordings, this recording is not planned in the future, and it recorded while I was gone, so it was not a regular planned recording... I'll look if I can see if there was a show just before or after this recorded show, that I DID have planned...

Oh, and this happened on a channel that gets its epg from the dvb-c stream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom