WTV Organizer Plugin for Windows 7 Media Center files (1 Viewer)

thlucas

Portal Pro
February 11, 2011
Omaha, NE
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Is there anything out there that will do the same thing for .ts (files recorded by Mediaportal) ?

Hi AP,

I'm not for sure on that. I wrote the WTVO to specifically process the metadata of WTV formatted files, as I use WMC7 to record all of my TV. You might ask around in the MPTV forums, as someone could have written something to do this.

Hope it helps!

dmj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    Hi thLucus

I have tried to install you plugin into the latest version of MP 1.3.0 but unfortunately it is parking it into the "Incompatible Plugin" category; I would love to be able to use it as it would allow me to remove the requirement to have Windows Media Centre on in the background.

DMJ

thlucas

Portal Pro
    February 11, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    Home Country
    Hi thLucus

I have tried to install you plugin into the latest version of MP 1.3.0 but unfortunately it is parking it into the "Incompatible Plugin" category; I would love to be able to use it as it would allow me to remove the requirement to have Windows Media Centre on in the background.

DMJ
    Hi DMJ,

I finally found the time to add the MP 1.3.0 compatibility to this plugin. Please give the install a try and PM me if you have issues.

Cheers - TL

thlucas

Portal Pro
    February 11, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    Home Country
    I'm currently on holiday, but will look at this when I get back. I should have it ready to go within the next 2 weeks.

AlunS

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Great, thanks! I'll download it and give it a whirl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom