X10 Plugin working with CM11 and Firecracker device (1 Viewer)

critifer

Portal Pro
February 9, 2005
I am going to try FireCracker - but did not see this as a config option the first time I looked at your "setup" - did I understand you correctly that u think this should ineed work nopap - I am diggining into this ASAP.

Sincere thanks - SINCERE - for your efforts on this
Critifer

nopap said:
Hello again,
I rewrote the interface, to add a multi-room feature, and to clean it up.
There should be no more focus problem, and the description is displayed along with device letter and code.
Download on same url, see first post.

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    critifer said:
    I am going to try FireCracker - but did not see this as a config option the first time I looked at your "setup" - did I understand you correctly that u think this should ineed work nopap - I am diggining into this ASAP.

Sincere thanks - SINCERE - for your efforts on this
    Critifer

nopap said:
    Hello again,
    I rewrote the interface, to add a multi-room feature, and to clean it up.
    There should be no more focus problem, and the description is displayed along with device letter and code.
    Download on same url, see first post.

This isn't a competition butI I just posted the code for a home automation plugin i have been sitting on for a few months now. This plugin will only work for CM17 users at the moment.

Soon hope to collaborate with nopap in combining the two into a great plugin.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1174553&group_id=107397&atid=647927

nopap

Portal Member
    January 19, 2005
    Hello,
    X10 plugin update:
    Thanks to devo, I added CM17 firecracker support in the X10 plugin.
    There is no All lights on / off support in the CM17 library, so i added a 'this room on / off' button.

Download and info on same url, see first post.

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi nopap,

:D I have tested the x10 Plugin and i must say great work !

I have made the Skinfiles and gfx for Project X Skin.
    I can send it to you that you can put them into your plugin. So that it also work nice with Project X.
    If you will take it give me please your mail.

If you need any gfx for the plugin (..lamps, switches or anything) so let me know it. I will draw it for you.

thanks for this great plugin. :)

Greetings 8) Harley

T

twynne

nopap said:
    Hello,
    Home automation in MP ! The ultimate couch potato project is ongoing :D

My first MP plugin is working, it's a X10 plugin, to control lights and other appliances using a CM11 device. Switch on lights, off, dim, bright, etc...
    It's sending X10 commands to CM11 device through xAPFramework, using xAPFramework X10 modules (windows service, GUI or console app).

Info and download here

Please report bugs and problems. It's my first MP plugin, so i apologize in advance :oops:

Has anyone else been able to download the xAP stuff to get this working? It no longer seems to be on their site. Can anyone send me a copy if you have it??

Thanks,

Tom

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Remcow said:
    Might the plugin also be able to capture off a usb x10 remote?

The X10 Plugin will not, but I wrote a plugin for that.

You will need the X10Remote Plugin and the InputDeviceEventManager from kaburke (Download the CVS Version for MP 0.1.2.0, the other one is for 0.1.1.1). You may find some instructions on the following web page (thanks to poppy10) http://www.geocities.com/arjun8/page4.htm

A

Anonymous

Just wanted to say thanks to nopap and Devo for writing this. I am using it in the newest version and it rocks.

A

Anonymous

I'm interested in what the plans are for this plug-in...

Specifically to what extent is the functionality planned?

Are there going to be thse features...

Full Events: ability to set triggers (time/day, if/then, etc) where devices can be set

Full two-way realtime updating: polling for two-way x-10 devices

Full Graphical representation: ability to customize the screen(s) to add any devices and status with interactive buttons; like this:
    HACTv2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom