X10 Plugin working with CM11 and Firecracker device (1 Viewer)

M

mediafreak007

Hi,

I am also a X10 lover I also have a HVAC thermostat controller by X10. I have an ADICON Ocelot device. Capable of sending X10 send IR and recognize IR.
No one has added this plug-inn. Are there users interested or have an Ocelot.
I also looked at plutohome.org running on Linux server. They have more timer events etc for X10. Is there a whislist or future release for X10. Or should we make it?
I am not a C# expert so any tips how to begin will be usefull.

John

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    JPannell said:
    Just wanted to say thanks to nopap and Devo for writing this. I am using it in the newest version and it rocks.

Your welcome.

I have been away from programing on mediaportal for awhile now but am thinking I would like starting to help out with this plugin again.

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    cedriclocqueneux said:
    Hello !

I'd like buy x10 modules for automation of my house, and this plugin seems very good !
    But one question: the new model CM11 is on USB, instead of com port on the old model. Is your plugin compatible ? If not, do you think to upgrade it ?

I believe the serial port version is supported only at this time....it sounds like a good upgrade but I am tasked with a few other things right now.

Danno100

Portal Member
    November 3, 2005
    Canada
    Thanks for X10 Interface

nopap and Devo;

Thanks also for the interface for X10! I just dumped MCE 2005 for MP and it is great to see this interface available. I've had some luck with the firecracker (never used it since I bought it years ago) but it is interesting that it works really well with the firecracker software and is less reliable through MP. I'm sure I'll figure out what is wrong, but I did want to say thanks.

Danno100

Portal Member
    November 3, 2005
    Canada
    I can't get my firecracker to work anymore using MP. Firecracker software itself works using Com3, so I know my devices are working.

Can anyone tell me in the setup, do I just enter "3" as the Com port? Or do I enter "Com3"? or "COM3"? Any ideas why firecracker software works but not the MP plugin?

Thanks in advance.

mediapenguin

November 28, 2005
    awesome plugin. what needs to be installed for the xAP x10 connector to work? is it just a matter of downloading/installing the service/gui/console app that nopap provided and then the plugin? my service doesn't seem to work... i think i am missing something.

kerninger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!
    Is there any chance to change the target adress in the xAP header?
    The target is hardwired to "ERSP.X10". I'd like to configure the target adress by my own, so the plugin may work with the Homeseer xAP plugin too.
    Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom