xface 1.8 empty lists in custom music views (1 Viewer)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Hi Harley,

as already discussed in irc, I have problems with my music view "Interpreten A-Z" (which is the normal "artists" view, but the line album is deleted)
    Similar to this: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/ma.../Views?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=34.png

The picture shows the standard genre view, but to show you again where I made the change. If you want to reproduce choose artist view, delete the line "album" and save the view under a new name.

Problem: When entering my music with this view, I get a list A, B, C, ... Z <- correct
    If I enter one of the letters, the list of artists should show up, but it does not.
    The same happens, when I open an artist: I don't get the list of tracks but an empty main area.

If I go to the action-menue and change the view from list to small icons or anything else, the items appear in the main area.

Tested again and this does not happen for the predefined views, only for my customized one.
    This problem does not exist with Blue3.

Can you try if you can reproduce this (and hopefully fix it)?

tomtom

P.S. I use MP 1.0.2. (no svn)

mbmacri

May 23, 2009
    This is happening too with "Files View". When you enter to a floder MP trys to show the folder's content as "list of big icons", but the there is no items on the screen.

Morover, if you press the "Escape" key to go back to the folders list MP returns to the main menu, making iposible to goto to another album/fulder until you change the view to some other mode (i.e. list, icons or strip).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom