Xface home screen button images (1 Viewer)

Doodles

Portal Pro
September 9, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
There are several posts in the original XFace 1.3 thread (96+ pages!) and a few elsewhere (such as MesFilms: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-films-164/xface-replacement-home-screen-images-34417/) discussing the pictures/thumbnails that appear on the home screen of Xface. Most of the posts are about adding new images where no specific image exists for a plugin.

I have captured all images posted to date that I could find, and added a couple of my own, and include them in the attached zip file. If you want to add these to your installation, just download the zip and extract into the skins\xface\media folder, then delete the contents of cache\xface.

Please note that these images are not official images and may be replaced by other images in future releases of Xface.

The images included to date are:
  • My Alarm - supplied by Doodles
  • My Burner - supplied by Doodles
  • My Films - supplied by daquint
  • My Pictures - this is a fix to remove some resizing artifacts on the left. Supplied by rmeredit
  • My PVR - supplied by Makke.
  • My Sudoku - supplied by Doodles
  • My Trailers - supplied by Doodles
  • My TV Series - supplied by daHive
  • My VideoEditor - The images were present in the base Xface 1.3 but incorrectly named
  • Play DVD - supplied by Doodles
  • Wikipedia - Based on an existing image in Xface 1.3 but worked up to the images required

Please post in this thread any additional or improved images you have

Thanks to all contributors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom