XFace update, Please? (2 Viewers)

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello again Harley, is their any chance in the near future of a new XFace skin for the new MP final and support for all the newer version plug-ins that are out now like online videos, moving pictures etc. ????? I see that you have all of your attention focused on the Fidelity skin at the moment which is understandable but, can you Please update this skin soon for all of us Xface users? Thanx in Advance ........... Peace. :D

lembugu

Portal Pro
December 21, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: XFace update, Please?

Hello again Harley, is their any chance in the near future of a new XFace skin for the new MP final and support for all the newer version plug-ins that are out now like online videos, moving pictures etc. ????? I see that you have all of your attention focused on the Fidelity skin at the moment which is understandable but, can you Please update this skin soon for all of us Xface users? Thanx in Advance ........... Peace. :D

:D
M 2 ... please Update your Skin

Attachments

• Xface-old.jpg
    Xface-old.jpg
    13 KB

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Harley, Chime In Please.....XFace Update?

Hi, me again. Any chance on a updated skin? Or does this mean that this is the end of XFace? :confused: If yes/no please let all of us users know what your intentions are on this skin. If you don't plan on keeping it updated for all the changes that have been made for MP and many plug-ins, then should this skin be in the unmaintained list section of skins???? :rolleyes:

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Does anyone ELSE have any insight on this skin being updated or not? ............... Anybody?? Thanx.

cehes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 25, 2008
    Landes
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : XFace update, Please?

I'm like you... no news, not even able to have some.

After many tries, i went on bleazle wide...

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Wow!!, 338 views but only three users that also want to know whats up with this XFace? :eek: I think i'm going to find a non-Harley skin also, which is well kept up for future changes in MP and plugs. I didn't realize all the other skins that look wayyyyy better looking for MP then this lame skin. Won't here input from me anymore about this. Now off to DL new Skins. Good Luck................Peace. :D

Omen

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    RAWPWR i think that's one of the worst posts i've seen here since someone bagged frodo after the first MP 2 alpha.

Harley makes some great skins, and regardless of how long he supports them, it seems you've been using it up till now when means you didn't think it was lame. As times change and skin engine improvements occur, there's room for more developers to introduce new features.

If you don't like Harleys work or post release support there are far more polite ways to go about expressing that.

Personally i've quite liked when harley's introduced new skins i'm very happy with Fidelity now, as i was with Xface before that and PM III back when i first found MP.

He has done a lot of work for all of us for nothing other than his own satisfaction and our thanks, please remember he and the rest of the devs owe you absolutely nothing.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    RAWPWR i think that's one of the worst posts i've seen here since someone bagged frodo after the first MP 2 alpha.

Harley makes some great skins, and regardless of how long he supports them, it seems you've been using it up till now when means you didn't think it was lame. As times change and skin engine improvements occur, there's room for more developers to introduce new features.

If you don't like Harleys work or post release support there are far more polite ways to go about expressing that.

Personally i've quite liked when harley's introduced new skins i'm very happy with Fidelity now, as i was with Xface before that and PM III back when i first found MP.

He has done a lot of work for all of us for nothing other than his own satisfaction and our thanks, please remember he and the rest of the devs owe you absolutely nothing.

hi, i egree with evry word Omen say ......hey people little more positiv feedback then negative......"PEACE"

Unizero

Portal Member
    March 23, 2010

hi, i egree with evry word Omen say ......hey people little more positiv feedback then negative......"PEACE"

Yes the Xface Skin is the best Skin !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom