XMBC Scraper - Does it work? (1 Viewer)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
We will include the modified scraper in the next release so it will be fixed for everyone.

As for writers and language fields, the reason they are not loaded is because they are not a part of the XBMC NFO standard, which means there is no right way to implement it. It may be different for every program that generates NFO files. XBMC itself of course wont even create these fields. As for whether we will add them in the future, I don't know. I guess I wouldn't be opposed to it, but my fear is that when we do add them it will not work for everything and we will have to spend a lot of time to get it flexible enough to work with all variations of the format.

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Lisbon
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Ok.
Now that you said that, i have verified my *.nfo and you are right, i don't have the fields for writers and language.
Now i understand.

Thanks for include the modifier scrapper in next release.

Once more, many thanks

I was trying another thing.
If i have XBMC Local in first place and imdb in second, i can have all my information and all fields, include the Writers and language. Very cool. Great work.
I hope it only download this information, because all the rest is in *.nfo. How can i confirm this? Is this true? It suppose it have to download all the information, but it only writtes the fields in blank? Am i right?

But i think i found a bug, sorry if this isen't the right place.

If i have XBMC Local in first and imdb (or another internet site) in second, and if i don't have connection to internet, MovingPictures, can't load the information for the *.nfo file.
MoPi just stays loanding and loading and loading and never concludes the scrapper.
And i have "true" in "Only auto approve for primary source".

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Lisbon
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Ok.
Now that you said that, i have verified my *.nfo and you are right, i don't have the fields for writers and language.
Now i understand.

Thanks for include the modifier scrapper in next release.

Once more, many thanks

I was trying another thing.
If i have XBMC Local in first place and imdb in second, i can have all my information and all fields, include the Writers and language. Very cool. Great work.
I hope it only download this information, because all the rest is in *.nfo. How can i confirm this? Is this true? It suppose it have to download all the information, but it only writtes the fields in blank? Am i right?

But i think i found a bug, sorry if this isen't the right place.

If i have XBMC Local in first and imdb (or another internet site) in second, and if i don't have connection to internet, MovingPictures, can't load the information for the *.nfo file.
MoPi just stays loanding and loading and loading and never concludes the scrapper.
And i have "true" in "Only auto approve for primary source".

About this bug, what i have to do to report this bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom