xmltv 2 ? (source + binary now available) (1 Viewer)

Laban

Portal Pro
July 1, 2007
Luleå
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hey laban,

Seems the last version of the plugin is broke- when i press load/refresh it simply finishes instantly and no programs import - the xmltv2 screen says that the program have been imported. Rolling back the DLL fixes the issue.

Nothing seen in the logs

Cheers,

Ian.

That was a interim bug that i had yesterday so i wonder if i relased the wrong .dll. I uploaded everything again so try now.

Laban

Portal Pro
July 1, 2007
Luleå
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hello,

Sorry for my bad englihs. I have not tvguide.lst in media portal. How to configure this?

Thank you.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean but the tvguide.lst is just a list of tvguide.xml files to import. If you're using more then one grabber f.e. So uncheck that checkbox if you're only using one grabber, and thus, only want to import one file.

blanquart_c

Portal Pro
February 6, 2007
thank you for the information. I uncheck the box. In the first windows I have the info of the import of the information of tvguide.xml but in the second windows (mapping) when i click in the box "load" the action indicated "finished" but i have nothing in channel etc....

Thank you

Christian

Laban

Portal Pro
July 1, 2007
Luleå
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hmm, strange. I downloaded the latest dll myself on my htpc and it seems to work just fine. And i'm assuming that you have a valid tvguide.xml file. And that you have done a autotune/added channels in the tv-server also.

If you have, please attach your tvguide.xml file to your post so that i can have a look at it.
Though i haven't done any major changes to the actual reading of the xml so i'm not sure what the problem might be.

And make sure that you download the latest dll first and try with that.

/Laban

kellizer2

Portal Member
December 3, 2006
Laban,

Tried the new DLL - didn't load anything into mapping screen. It says on the main tab that it imported 260 channel but by pressing the load does nothing. Is there something that I am doing wrong - does it refresh ok for you?

Many Thanks,

Ian.

Laban

Portal Pro
July 1, 2007
Luleå
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Laban,

Tried the new DLL - didn't load anything into mapping screen. It says on the main tab that it imported 260 channel but by pressing the load does nothing. Is there something that I am doing wrong - does it refresh ok for you?

Many Thanks,

Ian.

Do you see anything in the logs ? (error.log)

You could also attach your tvguide.xml file in your post so that i can have a look at it. I need it because this problem seems to be connected to the update with support for multiple display-names. And the only change there is when i read the tvguide.xml file. Perhaps they can look a bit different depending on the grabber.

kellizer2

Portal Member
December 3, 2006
Apologies - i only looked in the tv log - is something in the error log

PHP:
11/07/2007 16:46:45 1 Failed loading channels/mappings : channel  erro key already in dictionary 
11/07/2007 16:46:45 1    at Tst.TstDictionary.Add(String key, Object value)
   at SetupTv.Sections.XmlSetup.buttonRefresh_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

tvguide.xml attached.
Ian.

Laban

Portal Pro
July 1, 2007
Luleå
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Good, i'll have a look. Should be a simple problem.

Edit: should be fixed now. Tried to load your tvguide.xml and it worked. The problem was caused by the multiple display-names code. They could be exactly the same which i didn't take care of in the code. Thus the "key already in dictionary" error.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom