xmltv 2 ? (source + binary now available) (1 Viewer)

kellizer2

Portal Member
December 3, 2006
Import matches works now for me!!!! - exact match was 63 before the change, 83 after with the new algorithm; not bad at all!

many thanks Laban

Ian.

Laban

Portal Pro
July 1, 2007
Luleå
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
sorry. no it is not working

Christian

That's weird, i could load your tvguide.xml file. Couldn't find any any duplicate display-names though so it must be something else. Have you had a look at the logfiles ? (error.log, tv.log).

Laban

Portal Pro
July 1, 2007
Luleå
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Import matches works now for me!!!! - exact match was 63 before the change, 83 after with the new algorithm; not bad at all!

many thanks Laban

Ian.

Great. Though i wouldn't exactly call it a new algorithm, i just did a Replace(" ","") before trying to get the "channel" from the Dictionary :) (and the same when adding the channels to the dictionary of course)

gibman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2006
    Aarhus
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    hi laban!

Seems to be a great improvement over the standard xmltv plugin.

I specially dig having the possibility to assign one XMLtv channel to multiple physical channels.

One thing that I would like to have is a dropdown/combobox on the "mappings" tab.

Something like "Group".
    Containing a list of all the groups along with "all channels".
    When selecting a group the list should be re-rendered, now only containing the channels from the currently selected group.

It's quite annoying having to scroll through 2000+ channels to find the ones that u really need (read; often the channels that is associated with a group.)

:D

/Gibman

Laban

Portal Pro
    July 1, 2007
    Luleå
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've added a group combobox and also a checkbox "Load radio" (not loading radio channels by default now).

Need to test it on my htpc before putting it in the main msg but i'll add it here if anyone wants give it a try.

fab70

Portal Member
    February 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Ciao Laban,
    many thanks for ypur plugin. I think it's a great improvement for MP.
    Now I'm able to create the tvguide.xml using XMLTV and then to easily load the info in MP.

Thx.

Laban

Portal Pro
    July 1, 2007
    Luleå
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Perhaps i should mention that i've added the group choice to the "official" (first post) source + binary. Did it some time ago but i realised that i forgot to mention it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom