? XmlTV configuration bug (1 Viewer)

Neville

Portal Pro
July 21, 2008
Hamilton
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi
In MP 1.2.3 I was grabbing epg data using EPG Grabber and importing TVGuide.xml via XmlTV plugin. When first set up times were incorrect so checke "apply time zone compensation" ("13" Hours - New Zealand).
With MP 1.3.0 my data was now 13 hours out. EPG grabber does have the correct format ie time with "+1300" in the appropriate spot. So I assumed that this is now "working" in the latest version of MP as nothing had changed. I this removed the check box in the XmlTV plugin server setup. Nothing happened and I went around in circles for a week.

Eventually I rechecked the box and changed the numbers for the compensation to "0" and this then fixed the times in EPG

I assume this is a bug and the previous data is not overwritten when removing the check?

No logs as not sure where XmlTV setup and usage log is found
Neville

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it, Meantime, I got mc2xml working, and that can be run daily as a scheduled task. (that;s what I used to do - I think) Meantime again, it appears my zap2xxml from tvguide.com started working again - temp...
Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it...
Reason for questions: I've been using zap2xml to get data from tvguide.com and write tvguide.xml for xmltv for years - but it seems...
Replies
Views
Added cron task into my enigma box to run this script daily. Test run worked without any issues so no more manual edits everyday. (y)(y)
Added cron task into my enigma box to run this script daily. Test run worked without any issues so no more manual edits everyday...
Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated - I am pulling my hair out with this one! I am using a couple of IPTV services...
Replies
Views
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.22 Description The OnImportEpgPrograms event is not raised when XMLTV imports programs to the EPG. This issue is not exclusive to version 1.22, indeed I don't think it ever raised the event, but equally I wouldn't describe it as a "feature request"! I noticed this issue when using the EPG Cleaner & Schedule...
MediaPortal Version: 1.22 Description The OnImportEpgPrograms event is not raised when XMLTV imports programs to the EPG. This...
MediaPortal Version: 1.22 Description The OnImportEpgPrograms event is not raised when XMLTV imports programs to the EPG. This...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much for the detailed reply Jasmeet_181 - I will try your suggestions
Thanks very much for the detailed reply Jasmeet_181 - I will try your suggestions
Hi - I'm getting my EPG in MP 1.21.0 using EPGCollector to collect New Zealand Freeview MHEG5 data and combine it with IPTV data...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom