xpTunes for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

judge25

Portal Member
January 3, 2012
Home Country
Excellent plugin, works great! It's just what I have been looking for to control music from Outside on my Windows Tablet.

Windows remotes are hard to find, plenty for IOS and Android though.

The only thing that would be great would be the option to resize the gadget. Once I pushed play button would like the connected window to go full screen sometimes on the tablet for ease of use.

gurabli

Portal Pro
July 20, 2010
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
Great software, thanks!
Do you have a version that would work on Windows Mobile 6.5? I would so much need one, if possible (or any alternatives).
Do you perhaps know the application called EasyMote?
Thanks

Cruzer

Portal Pro
February 16, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I know this is old, but is there any way to get this to work in current versions of MP?

Cruzer

Portal Pro
February 16, 2008
Home Country
Unfortunately, it did not work. I could not connect from the gadget. I tried both the default port 8081 and a different port 8100 just in case something had already grabbed that port. I don't know if this matters, but I am not running 1.9, but instead 1.8.

Messiahs

Portal Pro
December 11, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Can you open the "Main Menu"-page ? ("http://MediaportalServerIP:Port" on Server)

ff1.png

Cruzer

Portal Pro
February 16, 2008
Home Country
That fixed it! You totally rock. I use this all the time to control the music playing on my MP, which is in a different room, while working on my workstation. Thanks you so much.

Messiahs

Portal Pro
December 11, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thats good to hear.
Thanks for your feedback !
I have nearly the same setup.. that's the reason why this plugin exists :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom