Youtube bad picture how to improve that? (1 Viewer)

banga

Portal Member
December 21, 2009
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
Stable Release V1.0.2 :
standard:
xp sp3:
quad 6550:
HDD 500GB:
4gb:
Motherboard:
xfx 8880GT:
Video Card Driver:

hi can someone help me with youtube plugin is working great but when i am watching HD video the picture is not clear and good like when i am watching on browser firefox or opera

How i can improve my picture=video on youtube to be the same like on my browser mozila and opera

Also what is the best combination to put for codecs

tnx for ur help

sorry for my bad english

Croatian: Kako da napravim da mi slika bude bolja na youtube plugin kad gledam videa posebno HD videa, jer slika nije ista i dobra kao kad gledam na nekom od ineternet preglednika npr mozili ili operi?

Tnx for your help and best regards from croatia

dave67

Portal Member
October 19, 2009
many people do not know that graphics cards need a good power supply for the xfx 8800GT you need at least a 650W
power supply PCi-E cards need 30A run correctly the only way to find out your power supply wattage is open the case and look

I would check your power supply if the card is under powered one can blow the 3D graphics part of the card.

Always read a graphics card box it will state the power requirements, I install lots of replacement graphics cards due to this problem. but I get lots of this :eek: after I tell client this has happened. this is mainly family with computer gaming kids. HD video on youtube has in my experience not been all that good at times.

:D

banga

Portal Member
December 21, 2009
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
tnx for ur replay but u didn't understated me. My picture on HD and full hd movies is perfect, also the picture on youtube is perfect and the best when i am watching HD videos in my internet browser ( firefox, opera explorer,...) BUT when i am used media portal and watching youtube through plugin which work great, the picture is ok, but it is not the same quality like when i am watching on some internet browser.

On mozilla opera,.. the picture is perfect and on media portal youtube is not that great like on mozilla and opera,...

btw: my power supply is 750W chieftec

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom