YouTube dynamiccategories (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyBoy

Portal Pro
April 18, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
If I set the YouTube site to use DynamicCategories then I get things like News,Entertainment,Factual etc... as well as My Playlists, My Subscriptions, My Watch Later etc...

Is there any way I can make it so I ONLY get the "My" stuff, ie. Subscriptions, Watch Later, Playlists etc... or at least make it so they are displayed at the top of the list ?

Thank you.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It would require an additional config option to have only your account specific one or have them on top ;)

JimmyBoy

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2008
    Home Country
    It would require an additional config option to have only your account specific one or have them on top ;)

Would you be able to implement this? I basically just want MY stuff which currently you do perfectly but its at the bottom of a load of crap im not interested in!

I have been having a quick look at seeing if I can hack some url's together like https://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/username/newsubscriptionvideos etc... but it would be so much easier if there was a configuration option that allowed me to just show my stuff.

Thanks for all the help.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just published an update for YouTube, so you can configure it the way you want. Info here.
    Create a new Site in Configuration and set Util to Youtube, enter logn infos and press Advanced to set useDynamicCategories to false.

Use manual or automatic update within MP first to get the new dll!

JimmyBoy

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Brilliant news! Really appreciate you taking the time to do that, thank you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom