YouTube site does not appears on GUI (1 Viewer)

Felipe_Zanon

Portal Member
December 23, 2009
Hello Guys,

Im experiencing a strange problem. I did some research but didnt find anything similar:

I decided to format and make a clean installation of my HTPC (MP 1.12.0, Win 7 64-bit), and after installing Online Videos 2.1.0.0 i am not able to see YouTube site on MP GUI. I have inspected the OnlineVideos plugin configuration and the site is properly listed on the "Sites" tab... However, clicking on "edit" i see that the "SiteUtil" field is empty (see attached pic). I guess this is wrong and may be the cause of the problem. What i already tried:

1) Update site data using plugin's auto-update feature

2) Uninstall and install the plugin again (ensuring that all plugin files on ProgramFiles and ProgramData were deleted), but no success.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Attachments

• OnlineVideos.png
    OnlineVideos.png
    180.7 KB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Please attach logs (mediaportal.log and onlinevideos.log should be enough if my hunch is correct)

tony72

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    I subscribed to this thread as I seem to have this same issue. Since the OP has not come back on it, may I post my logs. Last weekend I fitted a new SSD and did a fresh install of Windows and MediaPortal. In my case, I restored my setup using the BackupSettings plugin. In any case, if I go to "Manage Sites", YouTube is there, I can remove and add it to my sites, as I did when collecting the attached logs, but it never shows up in the list of sites. Seems like something is missing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom