YouTube Trailers from MyFilms via OnlineVideos - Test (1 Viewer)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi,
    inspired by the documentation of the OnlineVideos Plugin (thanks to the devs for the great job !!!) on how to use the new pluginconfigurationfeatures, I have integrated that in 5.1 already.
    While I was thinking, that might be a nice think for current version also, I tried backporting to 4.9.x.

To use that, a patch for Onlinevideos is required - attached you find a compiled version for MePo 1.1.2.

Make sure you backup your original files first (especially OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.dll) and restore original files after testing - don't keep those files except for testing!

How does it work?

In MyFilms Detailsview -> Contextmenu you can choose to jump to OV to watch YouTube movietrailer.
    Parameters are set based on your configured Mastertitle and the year.

Let me know, if it works for you and if this is something I should keep in upcoming release - plus you should star the request to integrate that in onlinevideos - otherwise it won't work before MePo 1.2 is released...

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...deos-start-permeter-request-90765/#post694170

Gianlk

Portal Pro
    October 21, 2007
    Bologna
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Guzzi,
    I've noticed that if you watch the trailer of a movie then you'll have the movie in the db as checked.
    Can you correct this??
    Thanks!
    G.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: YouTube Trailers from MyFilms via OnlineVideos - Test

Hi Guzzi,
    I've noticed that if you watch the trailer of a movie then you'll have the movie in the db as checked.
    Can you correct this??
    Thanks!
    G.

Hi Gianlk,
    that is almost impossible, as the part launching OV to watch an online trailer doesn't touch the DB in any way (except of reading title and year information) - so can you please doublecheck. The status of "checked" should eb absolutely in no relation to launching OV trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom