Zapping, RTSP improvements ( test plz ). (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Throt
    You need VC2008 Redist. Cause it is compiled with VC2008.

stanik

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2006
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Trying again:
    Have a problem with Hauppauge HVR 1300 - analog part. When I try switch channel from analog to analog - black screen. Help switch to digital channel or in MP switch TV off and on.
    For DVB-T using Pinnacle twin USB, switching from digital to digital is OK and faster.
    When I switching channel from analog to digital - OK works, from digital to analog - OK works.

Why dont work analog-analog switching? (Now I need use workarround, analog - digital - another analog).

Thx for any help.
    Stanik

motor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 8, 2009
    Regional Victoria
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I am also having a similar issue with changing analogue to analogue (eg STB channels or FTA analogue channels) If I change from digital to a specific analogue channel fast and no problem. Change to the next analogue channel and screen appears black for several seconds or displays frozen image of previous channel. Only way to get to next analogue channel then is to wait a few seconds then hit pause pause play.

przemco

March 6, 2009
    Warszawa
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hello,

I have problem watching DVB-T encoded with H.264/AVC. I have a single seat configuration. All channels are discovered correctly, however, when I choose preview in TV-Server configration I can only hear audio with no video. The same from My TV. I have no problem watching analog TV. I can record DVB-T programs, but, when I choose to watch them I have the same problem (only audio). The most interesting part is that I can watch recordings when I change file extension to MKV and move that file to My Video folder. I attach a sample recordings for reference. With TS extension it does not work but with MKV everything is OK. As far as I manage to analyse this, the difference is that when it has MKV extension it is processed by Haali media splitter which correctly chooses ffdshow for video and audio, but when it has TS extension then TSreader is used, even if it is in video folder. I attach a screenshot of GraphEdit connected to the graph created for watching TV. I have tested it on version 1.0, SVN 21720 and 21793 (both with and without improvement desribed in this thread) and on SVN 22029; always the same behaviour.

Przemco

GraphEdit.png

View attachment 37583

Brutus

Portal Member
    December 19, 2005
    Belgium
    Are the zapping improvements from Ambass included in the latest weekly build ? MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-04-02-2009 11-27h - Revision:22162 ?

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Are the zapping improvements from Ambass included in the latest weekly build ? MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-04-02-2009 11-27h - Revision:22162 ?

Yes.

Thread closed, possible remaining issues should be discussed as bug reports or SVN thread comments.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom