Zapping, RTSP improvements ( test plz ). (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora13

Portal Pro
November 2, 2006
@Aurora13
read my post tweo postings before yours - and use my tsreader and all your problems will be gone.

I will try your tsreader later today. My only problem is when watching HDTV which uses x264 I get stutter all the time even after pausing or skipping.

Will your tsreader fix this?

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    it will not fix stuttering in h264 BUT you wrote:
    - Channel with no picture and only sound
    - Problem when switching from SD <-> HD
    - Problems with AC3 streams

And this is fixed with my version for me and many others.

Aurora13

Portal Pro
    November 2, 2006
    I also wrote that I solved that with the Microsoft audio codec. :)

But I'm going to try your tsreader with other audio codecs and see if the problems are solved.

xvffx

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    @dyamant
    perhaps - you've a similar problem as myself. Could you try my attached tsreader?

whats the proper way of testing this ?

I'm testing with the latest SVN and would I need to use your svn ? also would simply replace the file or would I need to unregister/register the file ?

My issues are after changing after watching for a long while that it would freeze or leaving it at EPG IDLE for a long while and select a channel that I would get a unable to play the ts file.

So.. I'll like to test this and see if it goes away :)

thanks for your work.

Vff

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    xvffx
    Simply overwrite the existing tsreader.ax file in your MP folder with the one i posted on the last page here in this thread - no registrer / deregister needed.

stanik

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2006
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Bug - analog?

Hi,
    thx for this patch.
    Have a problem with Hauppauge HVR 1300 - analog part. When I try switch channel from analog to analog - black screen. Help switch to digital channel or in MP switch TV off and on.
    For DVB-T using Pinnacle twin USB, switching from digital to digital is OK and faster.
    When I switching channel from analog to digital - OK works, from digital to analog - OK works.

Why dont work analog-analog switching? (Now I need use workarround, analog - digital - another analog).

Thx for any help.
    Stanik

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    And this is fixed with my version for me and many others.

Everyone who uses the non-Ambass version please don't report the issues in this thread. Otherwise it will be impossible to know what is working and what doesn't.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    tourettes
    i'm sorry when i confuse the people. I only wanted to provide a fast fix for the channelchange problems myself and some others had.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    @tourettes
    i'm sorry when i confuse the people. I only wanted to provide a fast fix for the channelchange problems myself and some others had.

I know, but still even having the multiple binary version from Ambass only is confusing the users. Just check the thread history :p

Throt

Portal Member
    March 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    disaster123

Are there any special requirements for your reader I might have missed? Streaming fails for me, and if I test to register your version it also fails with missing links?

I've installed Ambass' version for 27193.

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom