General Support (126 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
Hi, i want to delete a video via the 0-Key (Zero). But other than the focus jumps to the top of the list nothing happens. Then i...
Replies
Views
Thank you, joecrow, this helped me, but now i have another problem :) Greetings Suppi
Thank you, joecrow, this helped me, but now i have another problem :) Greetings Suppi
Hi, i want to install the KeyboardInputPlugin . But i get an Error "Package Loading Error ! Install aborted". Please help...
Replies
Views
@CyberSim was right. There was an order. I just checked the server configuration. But the command was in the client configuration of Powersheduler. I've corrected it now and hope it works now. I thank you for the support.
@CyberSim was right. There was an order. I just checked the server configuration. But the command was in the client configuration...
So far I have used the MCS standby tool to close the MP client before standby. This doesn't seem to work anymore and causes me to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom