General Support (78 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
Heya, I have been having lots of problems with my MediaPortal setup the last few days. It crashes quite often, ok, everytime i watch a video... It seems to crash half way through an episode of South Park of Scrubs, and it seems to crash everytime i play a video. Does any know why this would be? The videos have all been...
Heya, I have been having lots of problems with my MediaPortal setup the last few days. It crashes quite often, ok, everytime i...
Heya, I have been having lots of problems with my MediaPortal setup the last few days. It crashes quite often, ok, everytime i...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm very excited about MediaPortal, which I recently installed (0.2.2.0) A question from a newbie: I have a Lifeview FlyDVB-T Hybrid MCE, but I can only get the digital part to work (it looks great though). I can't "see" the analog part of the tuner, and therefore can't add it. Is this just bad luck, or should I make this...
Hi! I'm very excited about MediaPortal, which I recently installed (0.2.2.0) A question from a newbie: I have a Lifeview...
Hi! I'm very excited about MediaPortal, which I recently installed (0.2.2.0) A question from a newbie: I have a Lifeview...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Videos issues DE
Hi, I just have a few questions and views on My Videos that I hope someone could help me shed a light on: 1. If I have a movie separated into two files, ending with CD1.avi and CD2.avi, MyVideos treat them as two separate movies. I'm sure it's not supposed to be this way? 2. When MyVideos do the IMDB search, it'd be nice if...
Hi, I just have a few questions and views on My Videos that I hope someone could help me shed a light on: 1. If I have a...
Hi, I just have a few questions and views on My Videos that I hope someone could help me shed a light on: 1. If I have a...
Replies
Views
Anyone any idea why my music visualization goes blank after a while? It's always at a trak transition too.
Anyone any idea why my music visualization goes blank after a while? It's always at a trak transition too.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Interlace issues DE
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3_RC1 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3_RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: P4 3.2 HDD: Maxtor 250 GB Memory: 2GB DDR Motherboard: ASROCK Motherboard Chipset: INTEL Motherboard Bios: Video Card: ATI X1300 Video Card Driver: 7.5 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3_RC1 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3_RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: P4...
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3_RC1 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3_RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: P4...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Win XP Pro SP2 + All updates CPU Type: Intel P4 3.0 SKT478 HDD: 80Gb IDE + 120Gb SATA Memory: 2048Mb DDR400 Motherboard: Asus P4-P800-E Deluxe Motherboard Chipset: Intel Motherboard Bios: Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300GT...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Win XP Pro SP2 + All...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Win XP Pro SP2 + All...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to increase the playback speed in MP? I'd like to increase the playback speed to, say, 1.2, or 1.3x. I reckon you could have little to no noticeable affect, and reduce the time it takes to watch a movie. What do you think? Can this be done? Has it been tried before and doesn't work?
Is there a way to increase the playback speed in MP? I'd like to increase the playback speed to, say, 1.2, or 1.3x. I reckon you...
Is there a way to increase the playback speed in MP? I'd like to increase the playback speed to, say, 1.2, or 1.3x. I reckon you...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: latest MediaPortal Version: latest MediaPortal Skin: Wide blue Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMDx64 x2 HDD: 150 GB Memory: 2 GB Video Card: Radeon 1050X Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: Turtle Beach I have strangle problem when MP is idle my CPU is going through the roof. Mediaportal.exe is...
TV-Server Version: latest MediaPortal Version: latest MediaPortal Skin: Wide blue Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMDx64 x2...
TV-Server Version: latest MediaPortal Version: latest MediaPortal Skin: Wide blue Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMDx64 x2...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: XP MCE CPU Type: P4 HDD: 500 Gb Memory: 2g Motherboard: Video Card:ATI Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Audigy Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge 1. TV Card Type: DVB T Hello I had a problem of cpu...
TV-Server Version: 1.RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: XP MCE CPU Type: P4 HDD: 500 Gb...
TV-Server Version: 1.RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: XP MCE CPU Type: P4 HDD: 500 Gb...
Replies
Views
sorry if iam posting this in the wrong space. but is it possible to add a html5 stream in webradio in tvserver ? the one i like to add is http://countryradiosweden.se/web/
sorry if iam posting this in the wrong space. but is it possible to add a html5 stream in webradio in tvserver ? the one i like...
sorry if iam posting this in the wrong space. but is it possible to add a html5 stream in webradio in tvserver ? the one i like...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 (same with 1.0.0.1 MediaPortal Version: as above MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: win7 x64 RC CPU Type: e2180 HDD: Memory: 2gb Motherboard: Video Card: 8600GT Video Card Driver: latest win7 185.81 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: hvr 2200 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 (same with 1.0.0.1 MediaPortal Version: as above MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: win7 x64...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 (same with 1.0.0.1 MediaPortal Version: as above MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: win7 x64...
Replies
Views
I recently built out a new htpc and want to start using it for recording shows but was unsure of what QAM cards work well with Mediaportal. Originally, I was going to use an IR blaster to control the STB (and therefore tune the channels) but I don't like that solution too much and also realized that I only plan on recording shows on...
I recently built out a new htpc and want to start using it for recording shows but was unsure of what QAM cards work well with...
I recently built out a new htpc and want to start using it for recording shows but was unsure of what QAM cards work well with...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows XP Version-5.1.2600 Service pack 3 Build 2600 CPU Type: Intel core 2 duo extreme edition model 15 stepping 6 @2933Mhz HDD: Seagate 698.64 GB Memory: 2GB DDR2 Motherboard: ASUSP5K Deluxe Video Card: ATI All-In-Wonder 1900X...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows XP Version-5.1.2600...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows XP Version-5.1.2600...
Replies
Views
Hi together, after updating to 1.10 I have a problem with recordings from TV channel RTL2. The recording seem to be in the data base (shown in last recordings). It is not shown in the recording menu. When I move the files, delete the entry via TV server, move the files back, and import the recordings via TV Server using another...
Hi together, after updating to 1.10 I have a problem with recordings from TV channel RTL2. The recording seem to be in the data...
Hi together, after updating to 1.10 I have a problem with recordings from TV channel RTL2. The recording seem to be in the data...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000+ HDD: Samsung SATA 500 GB + Seagate SATA 1 TB Memory: 4 GB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: ATI 780G Video Card Driver: 9.4 Sound Card: Intregrated Realtek Sound Card AC3...
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2...
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dazzle DVC90 DE
I have a dazzle dvc90 video capture device (usb2) connected to a variety of video signal inputs (DTV decoder, VHS player, camcorder etc). Can anyone tell me if this will work with mediaportal?
I have a dazzle dvc90 video capture device (usb2) connected to a variety of video signal inputs (DTV decoder, VHS player, camcorder...
I have a dazzle dvc90 video capture device (usb2) connected to a variety of video signal inputs (DTV decoder, VHS player, camcorder...
Replies
Views
Windows message is :- The TVService service on Local Computer started and the stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall MP but the TVService still fails. MP was working perfectly about a week ago, no software has been installed since the...
Windows message is :- The TVService service on Local Computer started and the stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are...
Windows message is :- The TVService service on Local Computer started and the stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Radio settings DE
Where abouts does the radio settings get stored, it doesnt' appear to be in the database Radio, i want to backup all the list of Radio streams i have in there, can someone let me know where they are?
Where abouts does the radio settings get stored, it doesnt' appear to be in the database Radio, i want to backup all the list of...
Where abouts does the radio settings get stored, it doesnt' appear to be in the database Radio, i want to backup all the list of...
Replies
Views
I use WinDVD 7 for my all my DVDs through MP. If it's in ISO I have MP mount it using Daemon Tools and start WinDVD. I have girder setup to use my remote on the external programs and use the USB_UIRT plugin in MP. All this works perfectly. The problem I have is when I close WinDVD the loading pop-up screen is still there and I...
I use WinDVD 7 for my all my DVDs through MP. If it's in ISO I have MP mount it using Daemon Tools and start WinDVD. I have...
I use WinDVD 7 for my all my DVDs through MP. If it's in ISO I have MP mount it using Daemon Tools and start WinDVD. I have...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Pentium M 760 HDD: 250 GB Samsung Memory: 1GB Corsair Motherboard: Shuttle SD11G5 Motherboard Chipset: i915GM Motherboard Bios: Video Card: ATI X550 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 6.9 Sound Card: integrated SoundBlaster Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Pentium M 760 HDD: 250 GB Samsung Memory: 1GB Corsair Motherboard...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Pentium M 760 HDD: 250 GB Samsung Memory: 1GB Corsair Motherboard...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel 2.4 Quad Core HDD: Samsung 1TB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Video Card: Nvidia 8800gtx Video Card Driver: 6.14.11.9562 Sound Card: Realtek HD Onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 5.10.0.5735 1. TV Card: Peak 1. TV Card Type: DVB-T 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel 2.4 Quad Core HDD: Samsung 1TB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel 2.4 Quad Core HDD: Samsung 1TB...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: -- MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP Home CPU Type: Pentium 4, 2.0 GHz HDD: 80 GB Memory: 1 GB Motherboard: Dell Inspiron 4500 (whatever they're putting in those...this is a hand-me-down) Motherboard Chipset: See above Motherboard Bios: See above Video Card: Nvidia...
TV-Server Version: -- MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP Home CPU Type: Pentium 4, 2.0...
TV-Server Version: -- MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP Home CPU Type: Pentium 4, 2.0...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 SVN from 14. Aug 2007 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Pro SP 2 with all Updates CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Via Epia EX 1500 Motherboard Chipset: CX700 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Onboard (S3) Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 SVN from 14. Aug 2007 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Pro SP 2 with all...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 SVN from 14. Aug 2007 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Pro SP 2 with all...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to use the RadioTime plugin (version 0.6.3.0) to play the internet radio channels from the Norwegian provider NRK (under "By Location"/"Europe"/Norway"). When doing this all the NRK channels are playing much too fast. After a few seconds the buffer is empty and the sound starts to stutter. When playing through the...
Hi, I'm trying to use the RadioTime plugin (version 0.6.3.0) to play the internet radio channels from the Norwegian provider NRK...
Hi, I'm trying to use the RadioTime plugin (version 0.6.3.0) to play the internet radio channels from the Norwegian provider NRK...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 black tv screen DE
TV-Server Version REV18234: MediaPortal Version REV 18234: Windows Version xp pRO: Hi, i have a pc that i only get black screen on when entering TC, in the error log this line is there ayer:Failed to open file:rtsp://asus-pc-01/stream2.0 :0x80004005 2008-04-15 14:09:19.343750 [ERROR][MPMain]: TSReaderPlayer:GetInterfaces()...
TV-Server Version REV18234: MediaPortal Version REV 18234: Windows Version xp pRO: Hi, i have a pc that i only get black...
TV-Server Version REV18234: MediaPortal Version REV 18234: Windows Version xp pRO: Hi, i have a pc that i only get black...
Replies
Views
Hello I love MP-TV Series Plug in. Is there anything like that for Movies? Audio Files? :thx:
Hello I love MP-TV Series Plug in. Is there anything like that for Movies? Audio Files? :thx:
Replies
Views
After Recording i have 0kb file in my recording folder. In my TsWrite Log i see 1000 entries of: 01-09-2008 14:25:58.734 CPesPacket::Fullbuffer 3759 3759 01-09-2008 14:25:58.968 CPesPacket::Fullbuffer 3808 3808 01-09-2008 14:25:58.984 CPesPacket::Fullbuffer 1534 1534 01-09-2008 14:25:59.93 CPesPacket::Fullbuffer 3857 3857 01-09-2008...
After Recording i have 0kb file in my recording folder. In my TsWrite Log i see 1000 entries of: 01-09-2008 14:25:58.734...
After Recording i have 0kb file in my recording folder. In my TsWrite Log i see 1000 entries of: 01-09-2008 14:25:58.734...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ATI AIW x800 DE
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp home sp3 CPU Type: c2d 4300 HDD: 500gb maxtor sata Memory: 2x1gb kingston value 800 Motherboard: Abit 190hd Video Card: on board and using atix800aiw Video Card Driver: 7.2>8.51 tried a few Sound Card: on-board, realtek Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp home sp3 CPU Type: c2d 4300 HDD...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp home sp3 CPU Type: c2d 4300 HDD...
Replies
Views
[2014-01-18 16:10:00,823] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [ERROR] - Exception in Program.Persist() with Message The number of returned rows 0 did not match the expected count of 1+. If concurrency control is enabled this may indicate that the record was updated or deleted by another process. [2014-01-18 17:05:06,250] [Log ] [scheduler...
[2014-01-18 16:10:00,823] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [ERROR] - Exception in Program.Persist() with Message The number of returned...
[2014-01-18 16:10:00,823] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [ERROR] - Exception in Program.Persist() with Message The number of returned...
Replies
Views
This is a strange problem that I am having with videos on my network shares. I can access and play the videos just fine, no stutter or anything through Windows explorer and network usage sits around 40% of a 100Mbps connection. When I try to play the same file from inside Mediaportal network usage is only around 2% and as you expect...
This is a strange problem that I am having with videos on my network shares. I can access and play the videos just fine, no...
This is a strange problem that I am having with videos on my network shares. I can access and play the videos just fine, no...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom