MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (4 Viewers)

@elliottmc: I had the problem again this evening. MePo was runnung nearly the whole day, it was only a little time in standby. I have seen the case again at 20:52, 20:53. I was navigating in epg. There was no media playing. I forgot to make some screenshots and logs are only with information details. I will switch this to debug...
@elliottmc: I had the problem again this evening. MePo was runnung nearly the whole day, it was only a little time in standby. I...
If I enable TV guide border highlighting and scroll through the guide I get a flicker caused by the render exception shown in the...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this.
I can confirm this.
I have WatchDog enabled so it runs when MediaPortal is launched. In debugging another MP problem I came across something annoying...
Replies
Views
Hi Ray, Write error, I always use standby. I use the ms Remote power Button, I don't use the MP powersheduler. This Way works for the last releases. Cu Siggi
Hi Ray, Write error, I always use standby. I use the ms Remote power Button, I don't use the MP powersheduler. This Way works for...
Hi, since I use 1.3.0 beta I have a little problem after resuming from standby. It needs up to 30 seconds before MP ist reacts...
Replies
Views
Well, mine was on on 2 seperate machines and clean installs, the installer was from the first days, I can't explain it. Anyway, it is settled now, thanks you guys, keep it up.
Well, mine was on on 2 seperate machines and clean installs, the installer was from the first days, I can't explain it. Anyway, it...
Since Mediaportal 1.3 Beta (NOT alpha, the bug wasn't there), when playing an avi/mp4 that has 4/3 a/r, it starts in pan and scan...
Replies
Views
Here are logs directly taken from MP and MPExtended after a crash of MP. I did this: 1. MP was running 2. Used Eve to start Radio channel 3. Radio played for ~3 sec. 4. Pressed stop several times. 5. Tried to start live TV with Eve. TV starts like normal. 6. 'Mediaportal stopped working' message appears. MP keeps playing. Doesnt quit...
Here are logs directly taken from MP and MPExtended after a crash of MP. I did this: 1. MP was running 2. Used Eve to start Radio...
After stopping a DVB-C radio stream MePo chrashed. Logs are added
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
In the programs menu the Extension Manager MpeInstaller.exe is called a "MediaPortal Extension Installer" which is not quite correct - it is installer, updater and uninstaller. Why can't we label it "MediaPortal Extension Manager"?
In the programs menu the Extension Manager MpeInstaller.exe is called a "MediaPortal Extension Installer" which is not quite...
In the programs menu the Extension Manager MpeInstaller.exe is called a "MediaPortal Extension Installer" which is not quite...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that, although for me this box is at the bottom (skin: Default, resolution: 800x600 on CRT)
I can confirm that, although for me this box is at the bottom (skin: Default, resolution: 800x600 on CRT)
There is a grey bar that doesn't show anything when pressing Immediate Skip Steps Up/Down. Regular skip correctly shows the skip...
Replies
Views
Does nobody has an idea about this? Does it work as designed or is it a bug?
Does nobody has an idea about this? Does it work as designed or is it a bug?
When I'm inserting a music disc into my htpc while MePo screen blanker is active the screen comes not back. I have to press a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I think I found a bug in cue playback in the Music section. Reproduction: 1. In MediaPortal go to Music. 2. Navigate to an album in CUE+WAV format. 3. Play a song from this cue. No problem here. 4. Press Stop. 5. Play the same song or another song from this cue. You'll notice that this song won't play! You have to play a song...
Hi, I think I found a bug in cue playback in the Music section. Reproduction: 1. In MediaPortal go to Music. 2. Navigate to an...
Hi, I think I found a bug in cue playback in the Music section. Reproduction: 1. In MediaPortal go to Music. 2. Navigate to an...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I am setting this to "no bug" because it is not a bug inside MP. Titan Skin forum is the right place. :)
Thanks! I am setting this to "no bug" because it is not a bug inside MP. Titan Skin forum is the right place. :)
Hi guys, maybe a strange bug, but it happend to me all the time.. When I'm watching television, press the F9 button and go to...
Replies
Views
I have seen this last evening again. Steps to reproduce: Watch a movie out of myvideos Stop it Play a Blu-Ray or DVD pause the disk see that the title out of the played myvideo movie is shown in the OSD not the title of the disk.
I have seen this last evening again. Steps to reproduce: Watch a movie out of myvideos Stop it Play a Blu-Ray or DVD pause the...
When I'm pausing a DVD the headline of the pause OSD doesn't show the DVD Title. It shows the title of the last played movie out of...
Replies
Views
Would be nice to get one fix or another into 1.3 rc! :). This bug has been hanging around for a while now. Thanks for picking it up guys. @Deda. You the man :). Seasons greetings to all. Mick.
Would be nice to get one fix or another into 1.3 rc! :). This bug has been hanging around for a while now. Thanks for picking it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Beta Description Trying to reproduce "Bug report" from here, about search letter with remote Numpad. I...
Replies
Views
Do we know how sensitive the new code is to determining whether a recording is actually a duplicate? As I recall the user could select Episode Name or Episode Number as the key... I ask because if the poster were using (some unique identifier like) the recorded date or episode number in the filename would he have had the same results?
Do we know how sensitive the new code is to determining whether a recording is actually a duplicate? As I recall the user could...
Since upgrading to 1.3 beta, I have had the following problem. The problem did not exist before the upgrade from 1.2.3. I have...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I see. I started using Core CC Parser long time ago. It is not perfect but the only working tool that supports North American ATSC CC. I have some frame drops when enabling it, but it works. Maybe my case is a bit more complicated because I have a dual screen. And contrary to official recommendations, enabling aero causes terrible...
I see. I started using Core CC Parser long time ago. It is not perfect but the only working tool that supports North American ATSC...
When using FFDSHOW codec, there is a lipsync problem in TV with MP 1.3.0. Beta - audio is 0.5-1 seconds behind the video. The...
Replies
Views
If you mean that nfo import fails to import fanart with filename with dot than you're right :). Fixed for 1.3.0RC Thx for report.
If you mean that nfo import fails to import fanart with filename with dot than you're right :). Fixed for 1.3.0RC Thx for report.
Maybe I found one. If the filename contains a . inside the name like 10.000 BC Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 G.I. Joe - Geheimauftrag...
Replies
Views
It is clearly due to LAV (or more likely its incorrect configuration), as uninstalling it (using MPEI) rendered most of my TV recordings playable again. I have only found one that doesn't play (no error message, just comes back to the list after a fraction of a second, even though the recording is supposed to be about 3/4 of an...
It is clearly due to LAV (or more likely its incorrect configuration), as uninstalling it (using MPEI) rendered most of my TV...
Here are my first impressions of MP 1.3.0. I am adding them to this bug report, because I haven't found another venue for general...
Replies
Views
Thanks @Sjakko and @Deda :)
Thanks @Sjakko and @Deda :)
Hi, I noticed in the MediaPortal Configuration > GUI > Skip Steps that the 1h, 1.5h, 2h and 3h checkboxes don't do anything...
Replies
Views
Really weird Atomic7431 :( Maybe @jameson_uk has some thoughts about this...
Really weird Atomic7431 :( Maybe @jameson_uk has some thoughts about this...
Will provide logs when I can as Xmas day tomorrow, merry Xmas to all. I have an album I just tagged up like all the others I've...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sebastiii, Tested with PDVD codec, and no problem ( for information PDVD load line 21 codec ) ! i confirm your words not a bug of MP is LAV bug ( 0.54.1) @hoborg
Hi, Sebastiii, Tested with PDVD codec, and no problem ( for information PDVD load line 21 codec ) ! i confirm your words not a...
Hi, Tested on 2 systems HTPC with MP 1.3 Beta Workstation : 1st Log : MP 1.3 Beta SVN (2012 12 24) + EXP_MPC-HC_update (2012 12 24)...
Replies
Views
With 0.5.0! Thanks for pointing me to the new version. (for the moment) I will not try to reproduce this problem again (with 0.5.1) I suppose this bug is fixed now
With 0.5.0! Thanks for pointing me to the new version. (for the moment) I will not try to reproduce this problem again (with 0.5.1)...
Cannot uninstall tv-server because service was unstopable. When manual trying to stop the tv-server (through services) I got a...
Replies
Views
We are currently discussing using MYSQL5.5, which uses innodb as default method of running database, this should eliminate this from ever happening again.
We are currently discussing using MYSQL5.5, which uses innodb as default method of running database, this should eliminate this...
Hi guys, After a hard reboot (was needed), my MP TVSERVER did not work anymore After checking the logfile of the TVserver, i...
Replies
Views
Because the bug report got rejected I searched for other ways to fix my already encoded files and found something. With this ffmpeg build the framerate can be changed to constant without reencoding. You just have to use ffmpeg.exe -i input.mkv -vcodec copy -acodec copy -scodec copy -vbsf h264_changesps=cfr/fps=24000:1001 output.mkv...
Because the bug report got rejected I searched for other ways to fix my already encoded files and found something. With this ffmpeg...
I watch a musical movie Metallica: Quebec Magnetic (2009) Mediainfo (0.7.53) This moviewith frequency 29.97 Dynamic Refrash...
Replies
Views
I've been using Mediaportal since a wile and I'm not able to start Music Visualization during an online radio stream (*.pls file) or inside the Radio Plugin since 1.2 alpha. Is it possible to make this feature available in the next versions because I'm using milkrop for visualization and I'd like to use it as in the past (which is a...
I've been using Mediaportal since a wile and I'm not able to start Music Visualization during an online radio stream (*.pls file)...
I've been using Mediaportal since a wile and I'm not able to start Music Visualization during an online radio stream (*.pls file)...
Replies
Views
I suspect the volume OSD is shown because the actual audio renderer doesn't support the control interface MP is using for FFWD/RWD volume adjustment (IBasicAudio), so Windows uses the mixer functionallity instead i.e. it's system dependant - but I'm just guessing really. I'm only planning on trying to fix the actual muting problem...
I suspect the volume OSD is shown because the actual audio renderer doesn't support the control interface MP is using for FFWD/RWD...
Hi, i have a volume problem with MP1.3.0. All sounds and Volumes (also TV and Video) are very quiet. The HDMI Volume Settings and...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the help, that worked I had never even messed with the volume settings after an install. I have Alpha installed on 3 machines all running windows 7, I checked the volume settings and all had defaulted correctly to Vista/Win 7. On 2 machines the options were grayed out but correct on the third the option was selectable but...
Thanks for the help, that worked I had never even messed with the volume settings after an install. I have Alpha installed on 3...
The volume up command is not working. Using either MCE remote or keyboard + command. The volume defaults on high and will turn...
Replies
Views
There are a couple of issues here but they are not bugs but limitations of the TV server scanning. First off you have tuning details and channels. So BBC One is a channel but you may have DVB-T and DVB-S both with different tuning details for this channel. When you do a scan you are basically scanning tuning details and in the case...
There are a couple of issues here but they are not bugs but limitations of the TV server scanning. First off you have tuning...
If a channel exists in the database and a fresh scan for channels is done then changes to LCN or Channel name are not updated...
Replies
Views
IN short, MP mediainfowrapper doesn't follow new parameters from mediainfo.dll so AR always returns widescreen . There is a lot more to repair but I rather would not touch that. It needs complete redesign or maintenance.
IN short, MP mediainfowrapper doesn't follow new parameters from mediainfo.dll so AR always returns widescreen . There is a lot...
I'm using the new mediaportal 1.3.0 Beta and I noticed that #AspectRatio always returns "widescreen" even if video is fullscreen...
Replies
Views
Setting this to "No bug" Thanks!
Setting this to "No bug" Thanks!
Hi, Just upgraded to 1.3.0 Beta and having problems playing music. I actually had this as well in the Alpha release, but never...
Replies
Views
I have trouble again beta install work for few minutes but at reload it was stucked at ''starting plugins'' for ever so i unstalled to go back to the 1.2.3 final but even this one could'nt go to install like my original bug. Yes i have comodo but it is down along with the anti virus and the basic windows firewall, the url work on both...
I have trouble again beta install work for few minutes but at reload it was stucked at ''starting plugins'' for ever so i unstalled...
Itried a 2 fresh download of the zip file but the installer dont find my internet connection witch is open. antivirus and firewall...
Replies
Views
This issue is very seldom and nearly unreproducable ;) It happens sometimes if you watch TV, stop TV, and immediately switch TV on again. Seems in this rare cases the name properties aren´t reset ;)
This issue is very seldom and nearly unreproducable ;) It happens sometimes if you watch TV, stop TV, and immediately switch TV on...
If you move to basic home with actual playing a tv show the name of the show and the stationname are shown next to the little tv...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom