MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (9 Viewers)

Same problem here. Fresh install of Windows for new server. Straight to 1.3B. The scan refers to the channels by their normal (RF) number during the scan, in the logs. Once done though, the channel number column in the database gets set to 10000 for every channel, instead of mirroring the RF channel number like it always has...
Same problem here. Fresh install of Windows for new server. Straight to 1.3B. The scan refers to the channels by their normal...
I'he read this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-server.114531/. mm1352000 ask for a new thread if this is a...
Replies
Views
Maybe it would help to escape the ":". For your example this would be: <define>#test:c\:\Windows</define>
Maybe it would help to escape the ":". For your example this would be: <define>#test:c\:\Windows</define>
Hi. If you want to use a path or something else containing a : as value in a define tag, the value is cut of at this char. E.g...
Replies
Views
It happened also to me when I updated OnlineVideo Plugin to the last version (I think the 1.4.0.0) I come back to previous version and problem was fixed. Regards !
It happened also to me when I updated OnlineVideo Plugin to the last version (I think the 1.4.0.0) I come back to previous version...
I have two MePo 1.3.0 Beta computers that both won't show me anything when I go to Videos. I get the MyVideos screen, with the...
Replies
Views
Just thinking of something else: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/system/backupsettings Not sure how that handles a downgrade, but worth a try since you'll have to do a complete clean install anyways. You can use this plugin to (for example) only restore your databases, thumbs, plugins & user .xml files.
Just thinking of something else: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/system/backupsettings Not sure how that handles a...
Hi all: Is there any possibilty to downgrade to MP 1.2.3 after instalation of beta 1.3.0 ,without loosing any past configurations ??
Replies
Views
The team is currently working hard on improving the entire Thumbnailing part. This includes thumbnail generation for TV recordings in multiseat and a lot of other improvements. The new calculation method will be based on percentages of the (video) file, so you're 'issue' should be solved (hopefully as of MediaPortal 1.4). I'll set...
The team is currently working hard on improving the entire Thumbnailing part. This includes thumbnail generation for TV recordings...
Hi, when I use pre-record time for recordings, the MP make the snapshot picture from the previous tv show (in my videos). Can...
Replies
Views
as reported in PM, working correctly now.
as reported in PM, working correctly now.
on my HTPC, scrobbler is ON by default and cannot be turned off when button is pressed (music continues to be added to playlist)...
Replies
Views
- solved - Problem: I went to TV-Server Configuration -> Additional 3rd party checks -> Streaming Port and noticed that the status line was red and said that the port (the default port, number 554) is already bound. Solution: I went to Streaming Server (still in TV-Server Configuration) and simply changed to some random port...
- solved - Problem: I went to TV-Server Configuration -> Additional 3rd party checks -> Streaming Port and noticed that the...
Hello, I'm not sure this has already been reported or not (I did look though) - About a week ago I installed MP 1.3 Beta and it...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with MP GUI because schedules (even without MP GUI running) as well as record now fail. After restarting TvServer (but not MP GUI) everything works fine again.
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with MP GUI because schedules (even without MP GUI running) as well as record now fail. After...
After resume from Standby the TvService seems to ignore any kind of recordings (manual, scheduled before and after resume). I...
Replies
Views
Seems to have done the trick! Thank you
Seems to have done the trick! Thank you
Hi, MP crashed when viewing pictures. This has happened a few times. I'm using the Titan skin. If you view a few pictures then...
Replies
Views
Originally posted here - feel free to delete original. My IR.ini file doesn't seem to handle long filepaths. (I'd recently changed it to let me press the green button to start up MP if I had closed it to access the config) Anything with a space breaks: "c:\program files\team mediaportal\mediaportal\mediaportal.exe" gives...
Originally posted here - feel free to delete original. My IR.ini file doesn't seem to handle long filepaths. (I'd recently...
Originally posted here - feel free to delete original. My IR.ini file doesn't seem to handle long filepaths. (I'd recently...
Replies
Views
OK, thanks for your answer, i will try it. But maybe it should not be under TVServer Config -> DVB EPG, the "DVB" may confuse others as well...
OK, thanks for your answer, i will try it. But maybe it should not be under TVServer Config -> DVB EPG, the "DVB" may confuse...
Not sure what logs would be useful here. The TV guide is not showing the genre colours even though the check box is ticked in...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this.
I can confirm this.
I have WatchDog enabled so it runs when MediaPortal is launched. In debugging another MP problem I came across something annoying...
Replies
Views
Does nobody has an idea about this? Does it work as designed or is it a bug?
Does nobody has an idea about this? Does it work as designed or is it a bug?
When I'm inserting a music disc into my htpc while MePo screen blanker is active the screen comes not back. I have to press a...
Replies
Views
Ok... strange design decision in my opinion. But that's ok.
Ok... strange design decision in my opinion. But that's ok.
Sorry if this is wrong place, but I made following notes with MP 1.3.0 Beta. I am able to check MP and my settings only from Friday...
Replies
Views
Agreed - thanks.
Agreed - thanks.
I've upgraded to 1.3.0 beta and now I get freezes in live TV, I think, but I'm not 100% sure, that this is limited to HD channels...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that, although for me this box is at the bottom (skin: Default, resolution: 800x600 on CRT)
I can confirm that, although for me this box is at the bottom (skin: Default, resolution: 800x600 on CRT)
There is a grey bar that doesn't show anything when pressing Immediate Skip Steps Up/Down. Regular skip correctly shows the skip...
Replies
Views
this is a known bug that was introduced with 1.3 a fix will be in. for next release
this is a known bug that was introduced with 1.3 a fix will be in. for next release
Go to recorded TV set "Layout:List", "Sort Options: Date", "View By: Recording" record multiple episodes of the same program. Look...
Replies
Views
With the beta i have problems with channel switching - sometimes... I disabled egp complete -> no change. Then i started the TV server channel test. At beginning both of the tv cards (cine v6) are used. After a short while just one is used, the second is shown red. I have updated the tv card driver to the latest version. Same...
With the beta i have problems with channel switching - sometimes... I disabled egp complete -> no change. Then i started the TV...
With the beta i have problems with channel switching - sometimes... I disabled egp complete -> no change. Then i started the TV...
Replies
Views
Cool:cool: Does it mean also to MP2? (Don't think so)
Cool:cool: Does it mean also to MP2? (Don't think so)
TV server channel list is not accurate. Since my provider (Dutch Canal Digitaal) changed his list of channels in november and some...
Replies
Views
Well, mine was on on 2 seperate machines and clean installs, the installer was from the first days, I can't explain it. Anyway, it is settled now, thanks you guys, keep it up.
Well, mine was on on 2 seperate machines and clean installs, the installer was from the first days, I can't explain it. Anyway, it...
Since Mediaportal 1.3 Beta (NOT alpha, the bug wasn't there), when playing an avi/mp4 that has 4/3 a/r, it starts in pan and scan...
Replies
Views
Hi Ray, Write error, I always use standby. I use the ms Remote power Button, I don't use the MP powersheduler. This Way works for the last releases. Cu Siggi
Hi Ray, Write error, I always use standby. I use the ms Remote power Button, I don't use the MP powersheduler. This Way works for...
Hi, since I use 1.3.0 beta I have a little problem after resuming from standby. It needs up to 30 seconds before MP ist reacts...
Replies
Views
Do we know how sensitive the new code is to determining whether a recording is actually a duplicate? As I recall the user could select Episode Name or Episode Number as the key... I ask because if the poster were using (some unique identifier like) the recorded date or episode number in the filename would he have had the same results?
Do we know how sensitive the new code is to determining whether a recording is actually a duplicate? As I recall the user could...
Since upgrading to 1.3 beta, I have had the following problem. The problem did not exist before the upgrade from 1.2.3. I have...
Replies
Views
In the programs menu the Extension Manager MpeInstaller.exe is called a "MediaPortal Extension Installer" which is not quite correct - it is installer, updater and uninstaller. Why can't we label it "MediaPortal Extension Manager"?
In the programs menu the Extension Manager MpeInstaller.exe is called a "MediaPortal Extension Installer" which is not quite...
In the programs menu the Extension Manager MpeInstaller.exe is called a "MediaPortal Extension Installer" which is not quite...
Replies
Views
Hi, I think I found a bug in cue playback in the Music section. Reproduction: 1. In MediaPortal go to Music. 2. Navigate to an album in CUE+WAV format. 3. Play a song from this cue. No problem here. 4. Press Stop. 5. Play the same song or another song from this cue. You'll notice that this song won't play! You have to play a song...
Hi, I think I found a bug in cue playback in the Music section. Reproduction: 1. In MediaPortal go to Music. 2. Navigate to an...
Hi, I think I found a bug in cue playback in the Music section. Reproduction: 1. In MediaPortal go to Music. 2. Navigate to an...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I am setting this to "no bug" because it is not a bug inside MP. Titan Skin forum is the right place. :)
Thanks! I am setting this to "no bug" because it is not a bug inside MP. Titan Skin forum is the right place. :)
Hi guys, maybe a strange bug, but it happend to me all the time.. When I'm watching television, press the F9 button and go to...
Replies
Views
Would be nice to get one fix or another into 1.3 rc! :). This bug has been hanging around for a while now. Thanks for picking it up guys. @Deda. You the man :). Seasons greetings to all. Mick.
Would be nice to get one fix or another into 1.3 rc! :). This bug has been hanging around for a while now. Thanks for picking it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Beta Description Trying to reproduce "Bug report" from here, about search letter with remote Numpad. I...
Replies
Views
Thanks @Sjakko and @Deda :)
Thanks @Sjakko and @Deda :)
Hi, I noticed in the MediaPortal Configuration > GUI > Skip Steps that the 1h, 1.5h, 2h and 3h checkboxes don't do anything...
Replies
Views
Merged to master, so marking this as fixed.
Merged to master, so marking this as fixed.
Hi, Music .mp4 files won't play if they also is listed in Movies extension list, original found by @tontsa yesterday Problem is...
Replies
Views
After further trial & error, I found that if I removed WMP from within the Control Panel (including Windows Media Centre etc), the MP then found the Cyberlink Codecs and DVD Navigator options. I then had to put WMP back in because MP doesn't like running without it. From there I was able to select the Cyberlink option as the DVD...
After further trial & error, I found that if I removed WMP from within the Control Panel (including Windows Media Centre etc), the...
Hi, I've been trying to get a whole load of ripped DVDS (in folders) playing in 1.3B but they will not. Going in to the config...
Replies
Views
Setting this to "No bug" Thanks!
Setting this to "No bug" Thanks!
Hi, Just upgraded to 1.3.0 Beta and having problems playing music. I actually had this as well in the Alpha release, but never...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom