MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (3 Viewers)

It is clearly due to LAV (or more likely its incorrect configuration), as uninstalling it (using MPEI) rendered most of my TV recordings playable again. I have only found one that doesn't play (no error message, just comes back to the list after a fraction of a second, even though the recording is supposed to be about 3/4 of an...
It is clearly due to LAV (or more likely its incorrect configuration), as uninstalling it (using MPEI) rendered most of my TV...
Here are my first impressions of MP 1.3.0. I am adding them to this bug report, because I haven't found another venue for general...
Replies
Views
If you mean that nfo import fails to import fanart with filename with dot than you're right :). Fixed for 1.3.0RC Thx for report.
If you mean that nfo import fails to import fanart with filename with dot than you're right :). Fixed for 1.3.0RC Thx for report.
Maybe I found one. If the filename contains a . inside the name like 10.000 BC Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 G.I. Joe - Geheimauftrag...
Replies
Views
Really weird Atomic7431 :( Maybe @jameson_uk has some thoughts about this...
Really weird Atomic7431 :( Maybe @jameson_uk has some thoughts about this...
Will provide logs when I can as Xmas day tomorrow, merry Xmas to all. I have an album I just tagged up like all the others I've...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sebastiii, Tested with PDVD codec, and no problem ( for information PDVD load line 21 codec ) ! i confirm your words not a bug of MP is LAV bug ( 0.54.1) @hoborg
Hi, Sebastiii, Tested with PDVD codec, and no problem ( for information PDVD load line 21 codec ) ! i confirm your words not a...
Hi, Tested on 2 systems HTPC with MP 1.3 Beta Workstation : 1st Log : MP 1.3 Beta SVN (2012 12 24) + EXP_MPC-HC_update (2012 12 24)...
Replies
Views
check this http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/2_FAQ/HDMI_Trouble
check this http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/2_FAQ/HDMI_Trouble
Hi Here is my little story on my first meeting with 1.3.0 beta: After the good news "1.3.0 Beta is here" I have to give it a try...
Replies
Views
With 0.5.0! Thanks for pointing me to the new version. (for the moment) I will not try to reproduce this problem again (with 0.5.1) I suppose this bug is fixed now
With 0.5.0! Thanks for pointing me to the new version. (for the moment) I will not try to reproduce this problem again (with 0.5.1)...
Cannot uninstall tv-server because service was unstopable. When manual trying to stop the tv-server (through services) I got a...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the help, that worked I had never even messed with the volume settings after an install. I have Alpha installed on 3 machines all running windows 7, I checked the volume settings and all had defaulted correctly to Vista/Win 7. On 2 machines the options were grayed out but correct on the third the option was selectable but...
Thanks for the help, that worked I had never even messed with the volume settings after an install. I have Alpha installed on 3...
The volume up command is not working. Using either MCE remote or keyboard + command. The volume defaults on high and will turn...
Replies
Views
We are currently discussing using MYSQL5.5, which uses innodb as default method of running database, this should eliminate this from ever happening again.
We are currently discussing using MYSQL5.5, which uses innodb as default method of running database, this should eliminate this...
Hi guys, After a hard reboot (was needed), my MP TVSERVER did not work anymore After checking the logfile of the TVserver, i...
Replies
Views
my bad......................had my UNC paths slightly wrong, works fine with them correct :)
my bad......................had my UNC paths slightly wrong, works fine with them correct :)
This has been working for me for a loong time and now with 1.3beta it stopped for some reason. Changing from 50Hz to 23Hz works at...
Replies
Views
I've been using Mediaportal since a wile and I'm not able to start Music Visualization during an online radio stream (*.pls file) or inside the Radio Plugin since 1.2 alpha. Is it possible to make this feature available in the next versions because I'm using milkrop for visualization and I'd like to use it as in the past (which is a...
I've been using Mediaportal since a wile and I'm not able to start Music Visualization during an online radio stream (*.pls file)...
I've been using Mediaportal since a wile and I'm not able to start Music Visualization during an online radio stream (*.pls file)...
Replies
Views
I have trouble again beta install work for few minutes but at reload it was stucked at ''starting plugins'' for ever so i unstalled to go back to the 1.2.3 final but even this one could'nt go to install like my original bug. Yes i have comodo but it is down along with the anti virus and the basic windows firewall, the url work on both...
I have trouble again beta install work for few minutes but at reload it was stucked at ''starting plugins'' for ever so i unstalled...
Itried a 2 fresh download of the zip file but the installer dont find my internet connection witch is open. antivirus and firewall...
Replies
Views
Very odd indeed. There is only one small fix in that TV plugin, and it has nothing at all to do with connections or recordings. Since the fix is now in master, we may need to do more testing.
Very odd indeed. There is only one small fix in that TV plugin, and it has nothing at all to do with connections or recordings...
I just installed MP 1.3.0 BEta from scratch (since the upgrade of 1.3.0 Alpha had corrupt MP files) and now my client is unable to...
Replies
Views
IN short, MP mediainfowrapper doesn't follow new parameters from mediainfo.dll so AR always returns widescreen . There is a lot more to repair but I rather would not touch that. It needs complete redesign or maintenance.
IN short, MP mediainfowrapper doesn't follow new parameters from mediainfo.dll so AR always returns widescreen . There is a lot...
I'm using the new mediaportal 1.3.0 Beta and I noticed that #AspectRatio always returns "widescreen" even if video is fullscreen...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting back :)
Thanks for reporting back :)
In MP 1.2.3. it was not possible to program two overlapping recordings. I always got a message to discard one of these two...
Replies
Views
Change skin and then try to to change theme.
Change skin and then try to to change theme.
Hi. When you push button "Skin Theme" in GUI Settings and then hit escape to dispose the popup dialog label and translated label of...
Replies
Views
Hello Monique I was just too slow. ;) Thanks for the extra info. Since I'm not sure of the cause I'm also not sure if the problem will show up again... but like you, I hope the problem is gone. I must say it is strange to see database crashes on a clean install on such a fresh system... Regards, mm
Hello Monique I was just too slow. ;) Thanks for the extra info. Since I'm not sure of the cause I'm also not sure if the problem...
i get unknowen error when i start watching telly. sofar we tried mysql repair timeshift : another directory. stop and restart...
Replies
Views
I was going to go with MyVideos only in fact. But I have two issues with 1.3.0 beta that are making that impossible. 1) MyVideos isn't importing the nfo files created by MCM 2) Two of my four computers won't even show the folders on the Videos screen using the default wide skin To resolve issue #2 I am installing PureVision HD...
I was going to go with MyVideos only in fact. But I have two issues with 1.3.0 beta that are making that impossible. 1) MyVideos...
Hi, I use MyMovies to rip, store and catalogue by film collection. I understood that the new myvideos would allow for the use of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yeah it's nice you have it working again, would even be nicer to know what's caused the problem for later reference :D Regards Roy
Hi, Yeah it's nice you have it working again, would even be nicer to know what's caused the problem for later reference :D...
Hi, with 1.3 alpha I had just enabled MCE remote and nothing else in the settings - no custom mappings etc or anything like that...
Replies
Views
Cool - thanks TLD. I'm going to mark this thread as not reproducible. We know that the cause of the problem was files not getting updated. What we don't know is why those files did not get updated... but it is possible that it was due to the TV service not being stopped.
Cool - thanks TLD. I'm going to mark this thread as not reproducible. We know that the cause of the problem was files not getting...
I'm on a multi-seat setup, Win XP, updated from 1.3a. After updating to 1.3b the client on the TV server shows "Label missing"...
Replies
Views
Did look a bit further in your logs @FlipGer and it seems that your Cloverfield disc has an audio issue (according to the BDReader log) 15-12-2012 17:24:20.487 [ 10f0]demux: ParseAudioFormat - failed to parse audio format! I just tried to reproduce the issue, but i can't. Clean 1.3Beta install and Beyoncé discs reports: 16-12-2012...
Did look a bit further in your logs @FlipGer and it seems that your Cloverfield disc has an audio issue (according to the BDReader...
Hello, I'm sure I've missed something obvious, but here goes; I have at least two blu-ray disks that won't play in 1.3.0a (i just...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this. I kind of thought so, with no bitstreaming enabled I'm not getting any 5.1 sound even though it's specified, is this got to be configured elsewhere ? I will also read through the thread, Thanks. Dave.Hi, All sorted now, Disabled bitstreaming and set AC3 Encoding to "Auto" and it works like a dream, no issues...
Thanks for this. I kind of thought so, with no bitstreaming enabled I'm not getting any 5.1 sound even though it's specified, is...
Hi, I am still having issues (as with 1.3 alpha) and the Mediaportal Audio Renderer. All is fine until paused, then the lip...
Replies
Views
Thank you, I changed the core.dll and now it works fine. 1.3.0 beta is great! -Thread closed-
Thank you, I changed the core.dll and now it works fine. 1.3.0 beta is great! -Thread closed-
Hello guys, i changed to MePo 1.3.0 beta today and everything worked fine since i tryed to get the atmowin...
Replies
Views
Well I just figured out what the problem was - network rights is the buzzword... ;) Working fine now and sorry for this unqualified bugreport without providing any logs. Rico
Well I just figured out what the problem was - network rights is the buzzword... ;) Working fine now and sorry for this unqualified...
Hello everybody After setting up my movie collection database in mp 1.3 yesterday I wanted to save that by creating nfo's. When...
Replies
Views
Please file a bug report. It is working fine here. Need logs, screenshots, details.
Please file a bug report. It is working fine here. Need logs, screenshots, details.
Hi, I installed the Extensions Plugin with the MediaPortal Extensions Manager. The plugin is listed in the list of installed...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
I made a mistake there are actually 2 situations where the back button will not step down the tree 1. Where you have used a shortcut button on the remote to jump to a different window id 2. Where you have navigated to multiple items within the same window id Current situation is good, for example: I am in the now playing screen...
I made a mistake there are actually 2 situations where the back button will not step down the tree 1. Where you have used a...
Replies
Views
N/A
Okay, well it is possible you experienced a problem related to this: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3947 That can prevent the service from stopping. I don't understand the messages in the screenshots as I don't speak German. A translation would be helpful. When in doubt, please *always* provide *all* log files! :)...
Okay, well it is possible you experienced a problem related to this: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3947 That can...
I encountered a problem that might be unique to my machine - though it might lead to the problem why the installer can't stop...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom