MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (3 Viewers)

Thanks for reporting back :)
Thanks for reporting back :)
In MP 1.2.3. it was not possible to program two overlapping recordings. I always got a message to discard one of these two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sebastiii, Tested with PDVD codec, and no problem ( for information PDVD load line 21 codec ) ! i confirm your words not a bug of MP is LAV bug ( 0.54.1) @hoborg
Hi, Sebastiii, Tested with PDVD codec, and no problem ( for information PDVD load line 21 codec ) ! i confirm your words not a...
Hi, Tested on 2 systems HTPC with MP 1.3 Beta Workstation : 1st Log : MP 1.3 Beta SVN (2012 12 24) + EXP_MPC-HC_update (2012 12 24)...
Replies
Views
Please disable the entire InfoService plugin, so we know what causes the problem. It looks like you have a write privilige issue or something related to the RSS feed image. Additionally you can click the Advanced Config (bottom right) and check the cache folders (and you can try to clear the cache and test again).
Please disable the entire InfoService plugin, so we know what causes the problem. It looks like you have a write privilige issue or...
In Client / Server environment. If I send the Client in standby while the TV is on, power-off via the remote control, the next time...
Replies
Views
the plot thickens - changing to default wide and it still crashed, but I went back into MP settings and changed the default view in the folder setup page to icons rather than album and boom - it works again. On first boot it went to a shares view, but I could change to album in mediaportal and it works. So the issue seems to be...
the plot thickens - changing to default wide and it still crashed, but I went back into MP settings and changed the default view in...
I have performed a clean install of mp 1.3beta on 3 different computers. In each case, I have setup the music folder as a shared...
Replies
Views
Cool:cool: Does it mean also to MP2? (Don't think so)
Cool:cool: Does it mean also to MP2? (Don't think so)
TV server channel list is not accurate. Since my provider (Dutch Canal Digitaal) changed his list of channels in november and some...
Replies
Views
Okay, found it. i had enabled the use of UNC path via debugoptions. When i turn this off - it works fine. Not shure - is this a Bug then?
Okay, found it. i had enabled the use of UNC path via debugoptions. When i turn this off - it works fine. Not shure - is this a Bug...
Hi all, i am using TVWishlist for my Records and i have setup the following "Custom Files and Folders" rule under Recordings (on...
Replies
Views
With 0.5.0! Thanks for pointing me to the new version. (for the moment) I will not try to reproduce this problem again (with 0.5.1) I suppose this bug is fixed now
With 0.5.0! Thanks for pointing me to the new version. (for the moment) I will not try to reproduce this problem again (with 0.5.1)...
Cannot uninstall tv-server because service was unstopable. When manual trying to stop the tv-server (through services) I got a...
Replies
Views
It happened also to me when I updated OnlineVideo Plugin to the last version (I think the 1.4.0.0) I come back to previous version and problem was fixed. Regards !
It happened also to me when I updated OnlineVideo Plugin to the last version (I think the 1.4.0.0) I come back to previous version...
I have two MePo 1.3.0 Beta computers that both won't show me anything when I go to Videos. I get the MyVideos screen, with the...
Replies
Views
Setting this to "No bug" Thanks!
Setting this to "No bug" Thanks!
Hi, Just upgraded to 1.3.0 Beta and having problems playing music. I actually had this as well in the Alpha release, but never...
Replies
Views
Okay, well it is possible you experienced a problem related to this: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3947 That can prevent the service from stopping. I don't understand the messages in the screenshots as I don't speak German. A translation would be helpful. When in doubt, please *always* provide *all* log files! :)...
Okay, well it is possible you experienced a problem related to this: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3947 That can...
I encountered a problem that might be unique to my machine - though it might lead to the problem why the installer can't stop...
Replies
Views
;-) It's definitively the time to update my virtual test machine to Win7. In fact I don't have this problem on my production machine which is running Win 7 32b Windows dpi settings are ok, as you can see in my screenshot the "100ms" numbers.
;-) It's definitively the time to update my virtual test machine to Win7. In fact I don't have this problem on my production...
Hi, Not sure that already mentioned, so I prefer posting ;-) When you are in the configuration app, in GUI/Control Settings tab...
Replies
Views
Originally posted here - feel free to delete original. My IR.ini file doesn't seem to handle long filepaths. (I'd recently changed it to let me press the green button to start up MP if I had closed it to access the config) Anything with a space breaks: "c:\program files\team mediaportal\mediaportal\mediaportal.exe" gives...
Originally posted here - feel free to delete original. My IR.ini file doesn't seem to handle long filepaths. (I'd recently...
Originally posted here - feel free to delete original. My IR.ini file doesn't seem to handle long filepaths. (I'd recently...
Replies
Views
If you mean that nfo import fails to import fanart with filename with dot than you're right :). Fixed for 1.3.0RC Thx for report.
If you mean that nfo import fails to import fanart with filename with dot than you're right :). Fixed for 1.3.0RC Thx for report.
Maybe I found one. If the filename contains a . inside the name like 10.000 BC Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 G.I. Joe - Geheimauftrag...
Replies
Views
He guys you're awesome! After rescraping i found my 10k of missing songs in MePo :-)) Thanks a lot all.
He guys you're awesome! After rescraping i found my 10k of missing songs in MePo :-)) Thanks a lot all.
I did an import of all my music (on a first install) and only about 370 of the 670 artists were imported. When i examined the error...
Replies
Views
logs attached
logs attached
Hi I've had this happen a few times, here are the latest logs. Situation #1 What happened this time is I resumed from standby...
Replies
Views
I have trouble again beta install work for few minutes but at reload it was stucked at ''starting plugins'' for ever so i unstalled to go back to the 1.2.3 final but even this one could'nt go to install like my original bug. Yes i have comodo but it is down along with the anti virus and the basic windows firewall, the url work on both...
I have trouble again beta install work for few minutes but at reload it was stucked at ''starting plugins'' for ever so i unstalled...
Itried a 2 fresh download of the zip file but the installer dont find my internet connection witch is open. antivirus and firewall...
Replies
Views
Installed Win7 Home Premium 64bit... reported issue has not occurred since the install a week ago. I can only assume at this time that it is fixed. I have introduced new issues with WinXP-->Win7, but I am still tweaking the system.
Installed Win7 Home Premium 64bit... reported issue has not occurred since the install a week ago. I can only assume at this time...
The behavior is not always the same and unpredictable. I've been waiting to see if anyone else has had the issue, but this time it...
Replies
Views
- solved - Problem: I went to TV-Server Configuration -> Additional 3rd party checks -> Streaming Port and noticed that the status line was red and said that the port (the default port, number 554) is already bound. Solution: I went to Streaming Server (still in TV-Server Configuration) and simply changed to some random port...
- solved - Problem: I went to TV-Server Configuration -> Additional 3rd party checks -> Streaming Port and noticed that the...
Hello, I'm not sure this has already been reported or not (I did look though) - About a week ago I installed MP 1.3 Beta and it...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this. I kind of thought so, with no bitstreaming enabled I'm not getting any 5.1 sound even though it's specified, is this got to be configured elsewhere ? I will also read through the thread, Thanks. Dave.Hi, All sorted now, Disabled bitstreaming and set AC3 Encoding to "Auto" and it works like a dream, no issues...
Thanks for this. I kind of thought so, with no bitstreaming enabled I'm not getting any 5.1 sound even though it's specified, is...
Hi, I am still having issues (as with 1.3 alpha) and the Mediaportal Audio Renderer. All is fine until paused, then the lip...
Replies
Views
Ok :)
Ok :)
I have 2 ATSC channels mapped that originally had signal when I scanned for them, but now no longer tune in or get scanned in if I...
Replies
Views
Bug also exists in 1.3 RC.
Bug also exists in 1.3 RC.
I start MP. Now I exit MP via ALT+F4, the common shortcut for exiting a windows application. Now the task bar isn't recovered, I...
Replies
Views
Oh ok. Ill try to improve my posting :)
Oh ok. Ill try to improve my posting :)
Hi mediarportal! Thanks for an awsome program. I have a couple of idea's In the music section it would be nice to have a...
Replies
Views
I have an old "test" PC with Windows 8 RC. I want to install MediaPortal 1.3 RC to try it out but it kicks me out of the install with a "Sorry, your OS in not supported" error (it is not just a warning and cancels the install). Is there any way to get around this? Thanks.
I have an old "test" PC with Windows 8 RC. I want to install MediaPortal 1.3 RC to try it out but it kicks me out of the install...
Hi. In Mediaportal and TV-Server setup, and under installation of 1.3 RC, comes warning that it can not run on Windows 8. Was...
Replies
Views
IN short, MP mediainfowrapper doesn't follow new parameters from mediainfo.dll so AR always returns widescreen . There is a lot more to repair but I rather would not touch that. It needs complete redesign or maintenance.
IN short, MP mediainfowrapper doesn't follow new parameters from mediainfo.dll so AR always returns widescreen . There is a lot...
I'm using the new mediaportal 1.3.0 Beta and I noticed that #AspectRatio always returns "widescreen" even if video is fullscreen...
Replies
Views
If you enable the "Include timeshift buffer in Record Now recordings" option, then set programme x to record, then start watching programme x half way through, you'll end up with 2 TS files in your "recorded TV" folder. One starts from the beginning of programme x, as expected, and the other starts from when you started watching...
If you enable the "Include timeshift buffer in Record Now recordings" option, then set programme x to record, then start watching...
If you enable the "Include timeshift buffer in Record Now recordings" option, then set programme x to record, then start watching...
Replies
Views
Set to No Bug.
Set to No Bug.
In the remote mapping configuration there is an option to choose actual playing xx as conditions. You can choose: DVD is playing...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom