MPExtended (11 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
Does it still happen if you do a Ctrl+F5 in Firefox?
Does it still happen if you do a Ctrl+F5 in Firefox?
Has anyone seen the issue where webmediaportal shows the incorrect backdrop when viewing your movie collection via categories...
Replies
Views
Share settings SHOULD be fine on where the stuff is stored. Made sure, everyone, anon, etc.. currently everyone can access the share.. my wifes pc who has never browsed to it, got in just by clicking on it.. no asking for any form of login/etc. MPextended it obviously seeing the databased from MP, as it lists all the movie, but just...
Share settings SHOULD be fine on where the stuff is stored. Made sure, everyone, anon, etc.. currently everyone can access the...
Hi all, with MPextended 0.4.3, I do not get videos working (on local machine, localhost:8080). In "Player Direct", just nothing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Question] ETA for .6? DE
Maybe it's because you use VS Express. I can't remember that I had to do anything special to build MPExtended/WebMP when using VS2010. So the question is probably if anyone has it up and running with VS Express?
Maybe it's because you use VS Express. I can't remember that I had to do anything special to build MPExtended/WebMP when using...
I still can't use it due to lack of mapped drive support.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Question] DVD Images DE
It would be good to have it. But even without it, the plugin is a big improvement. TVseries, live TV and TV recordings are working well also via WLAN. Thanks.
It would be good to have it. But even without it, the plugin is a big improvement. TVseries, live TV and TV recordings are working...
I have several films in video_ts format (DVD image). What is the reason why this is not supported in MPExtended? The files/folders...
Replies
Views
You are right ... but i saw many post where the problem is the same. So i think many people are interested to find the root cause. The problem of a forum is, that most the times only people with problems writing something. So people where everything is working will be on "mute". What i miss is a dedicated tread where we can collect...
You are right ... but i saw many post where the problem is the same. So i think many people are interested to find the root cause...
I have a problem with VLC Direct streaming with WebMediaPortal. It does not work - VLC in browser will just show black screen with...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed with MP1.3 final.
Should be fixed with MP1.3 final.
I have activated the MPExtended PowerScheduler plugin. Can anybody explain me, what this plugin does in detail? There is no...
Replies
Views
Ich habs gefunden. Wenn man in MediaPortal Konfiguration die Database für die Musik angibt, wird diese in MPExtended sichbar.
Ich habs gefunden. Wenn man in MediaPortal Konfiguration die Database für die Musik angibt, wird diese in MPExtended sichbar.
Live TV and recordings work without any problem. I dont can see Music and video in Webinterface.
Replies
Views
Ok, Perfect. Thank you. Can you tell me if you have news for me? Greeting, Visionsurfer
Ok, Perfect. Thank you. Can you tell me if you have news for me? Greeting, Visionsurfer
Hi, i want use MPextended to stream LiveTV on my IPad. With my old HTPC all works good. A little bit slow, but i works. Now i...
Replies
Views
Yes, an old flash player version might break the media player ;)
Yes, an old flash player version might break the media player ;)
Hey, is fullscreen in JW-Player working for you? Tried Firefox and Iexplore here and cannot switch to fullscreen. Do I need any...
Replies
Views
Yeah i removed faster processer as when i wrote the reply i was thinking it was i3 not i5. I'd be surprised if that system wasn't up to the task. If you were choosing a new system then I wouldn't recommend that cpu, but 2nd hand for a good price should be fine. There is information in the wiki about the on board gpu's...
Yeah i removed faster processer as when i wrote the reply i was thinking it was i3 not i5. I'd be surprised if that system wasn't...
Dear all, I am trying to get a HTPC. Currently on a look out for one with i5-2405S, 4GB of RAM and Arock H67M-ITX. I want to pair...
Replies
Views
This should be fixed in the just-released 0.5.3 :)
This should be fixed in the just-released 0.5.3 :)
Hi Have just tryed to setup MPExtended WebMediaPortal on a standalone TV server. Installing MPExtended service vent OK, but when I...
Replies
Views
I feel a bit stupid... it seems that internet on work is limited. Did try it on my neighbours network, and it seems to work fine:D. i'm a happy man now. thanks for your help
I feel a bit stupid... it seems that internet on work is limited. Did try it on my neighbours network, and it seems to work fine:D...
I have a problem wich a was not able to solve by myself (sorry for my terrible english). The problem is that i'm not able to reach...
Replies
Views
Sure that's how most people have it...
Sure that's how most people have it...
Hi all, is it possible to use MP Service and WebMP together on the same server? I installed the MP Service allready and use it...
Replies
Views
Actually i think i fixed it on the PC; I ended up removing the LAV filters installed by the MPC and installing CCCP; I guess the new one uses LAV anyways. I havent retried on the MAC as of yet.
Actually i think i fixed it on the PC; I ended up removing the LAV filters installed by the MPC and installing CCCP; I guess the...
New Install of MP1.3 and MPe .52 When I go to watch a recording using FLASH the screen stays black but audio plays fine. Direct no...
Replies
Views
I am not sure why but all seems to be working now. Bonjour auto discover is switched off. Thanks for continuing to query this.
I am not sure why but all seems to be working now. Bonjour auto discover is switched off. Thanks for continuing to query this.
:ROFLMAO: Hi perhaps I am doing something silly, and guidance on why I cannot get MPExtended/WifiRemote/ampDroid playing happily...
Replies
Views
Thanks ;) I normally don't use WebMP so much, as you know my dad is using it on a daily base, he asked me ad I just missed the searchbox as I checked it :D
Thanks ;) I normally don't use WebMP so much, as you know my dad is using it on a daily base, he asked me ad I just missed the...
Hey @Oxan in MP it is possible to search the whole EPG for some movie or show, what do you think about adding this feature to...
Replies
Views
That is very pitty. I was hoping there will be a possibility to watch user images through an web browser. Anyway thanks for your answer.
That is very pitty. I was hoping there will be a possibility to watch user images through an web browser. Anyway thanks for your...
Hello all. I apologize in advance for that likely stupid question, but how do I set up WebMP service to show my collection of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Having a problem with start/stop stutters on a iPhone 3GS, also briefly tried a iPhone 4 with the same issue. What happens is that I start a stream and it will play for a number of seconds then stop for a number of seconds and keep going like this. Transcoding doesn't seem to be an issue as it can be finished doing the...
Hi guys, Having a problem with start/stop stutters on a iPhone 3GS, also briefly tried a iPhone 4 with the same issue. What...
Hi guys, Having a problem with start/stop stutters on a iPhone 3GS, also briefly tried a iPhone 4 with the same issue. What...
Replies
Views
Awesome, thanks!
Awesome, thanks!
Ok, So i have a Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 server holding my media and DBs in a multiseat setup. The clients are two win7 x64 PCs...
Replies
Views
Yes, but only in WebMP... aMPdroid only buffers a certain amount of time... This is something we want to change in WebMP too but it requires changes to the web player.
Yes, but only in WebMP... aMPdroid only buffers a certain amount of time... This is something we want to change in WebMP too but it...
Hey, anyone ever tested how much upload speed is needed for the different streaming profiles? for TV Is there an overview...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I haven't had any time for this earlier, but I finally created something that will eventually be a complete skinning guide: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/17_Extensions/Remote_Access/MPExtended/WebMediaPortal/Skinners_guide Let me know if you've any questions!
Sorry, I haven't had any time for this earlier, but I finally created something that will eventually be a complete skinning guide...
Will there be any update on how to create skins for the new version and how to install them any time soon? I ask because I would...
Replies
Views
Actually it shows both in the Series screen, just not in the home screen (yet).
Actually it shows both in the Series screen, just not in the home screen (yet).
Something seems to be wrong with new episodes, i dont receive the correct sequence.
Replies
Views
In the MPExtended configuration program. You can't do it from the webinterface anymore.
In the MPExtended configuration program. You can't do it from the webinterface anymore.
On settings page you can't add users or change password. I don't see any xml file on All Users / MPExtended folder to change it...
Replies
Views
Hello, Sorry for the later response, I get to solved my problem. The problem isn´t in MP. I have a hauppage Colossus and when I´d captured about 15 minutes, i lost the streaming and it´s a problems with the colossus´driver. Thank you for your time.
Hello, Sorry for the later response, I get to solved my problem. The problem isn´t in MP. I have a hauppage Colossus and when I´d...
Hello, I am doing streaming with MediaPortalExtended but i have a problem when i am doing streaming during 15 minutes. The log...
Replies
Views
I just did a little research and it appears that the only major difference between my X2 and my parent's Phenom X4 is that the X4 has SSE4a and the X2 does not. That mixed with the additional cores and higher frequency, definitely explains the massive performance improvements. This leads me to believe that SSE4 has a significant...
I just did a little research and it appears that the only major difference between my X2 and my parent's Phenom X4 is that the X4...
So I was hoping to get some pointers. I am trying to get HD streaming to aMPdroid clients working and I am not having much luck. I...
Replies
Views
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) I hope it will become stable in the near future. So thanks a lot. I build up a batch file which is copying all the files onto my tv server when the client wakes up from standby. This solution is ok. I can live with it. Cheers!
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) I hope it will become stable in the near future. So thanks a lot. I build up a batch file...
Hi there, i just upgraded to MPExtend and MPMediaWeb to v0.5 So far everything is working. Please note that im running MP TV...
Replies
Views
Cheap! How dare you! ;-)
Cheap! How dare you! ;-)
Hi guys. Since 0.5.0 is so responsive and impressive, I was planning on configuring my system to allow access to my server from...
Replies
Views
Ok, now this is interesting - I have two machines with MPExtended, and on one I was able to delete the folder entries on the Plugins tab, and on the other they keep coming back. What makes these entries come back on one machine and not the other? I can confirm, though, that if I now port forward to the machine with the blank Plugin...
Ok, now this is interesting - I have two machines with MPExtended, and on one I was able to delete the folder entries on the...
This is going to sound insane, but I've been using aMPdroid with MPExtended, and I've decided I'd just like to see stuff related to...
Replies
Views
Hello, Then is impossible fast-forward/backwards or go to 27 minute for example....?? It's a pain... because if you are watching a film and internet fails when you wearing 1 hour of film.... you can't return to that minute... :'( But with ampDroid if possible. Then... No solution? Thanks for your great work!!
Hello, Then is impossible fast-forward/backwards or go to 27 minute for example....?? It's a pain... because if you are watching a...
i am not able to do dit - why? I can pause the movie, or play but i am not able to fast-forward/backwards - also i dont see a...
Replies
Views
Looks like there is already something else running on port 8080... Try to replace 8080 with some other port number in C:\ProgramData\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal.xml and reboot.
Looks like there is already something else running on port 8080... Try to replace 8080 with some other port number in...
I just installed the latest version of MPExtended using the single seat option, and I'm also using the latest version of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom