MPTagThat (10 Viewers)

MPTagThat is the OpenSource Tag Editor.
You can use Long Path Tool as well, it works good!
You can use Long Path Tool as well, it works good!
How to reproduce issue: Open MP tag that; check the box "scan subfolders" Click on a directory with multiple folder levels names...
Replies
Views
Ok. Noted. Will be changed, as i am currently rewriting this part completely.
Ok. Noted. Will be changed, as i am currently rewriting this part completely.
First of all I want to thank you for creating such a great tagging program! How to reproduce issue: Open a folder with mp3...
Replies
Views
Sorry i was not very active on the forum in the last 3 years. If you are still using the product, please give the new version a try.
Sorry i was not very active on the forum in the last 3 years. If you are still using the product, please give the new version a try.
Windows XP, SP3, all updates. English. MPTagThat lives in its own directory. Upon starting I get the semi-transparent splash...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is definitely WMP doing the changes. And i'm sure you find additional 3 hidden files named AlbumArt*.* , which was written by WMP.
Yes, it is definitely WMP doing the changes. And i'm sure you find additional 3 hidden files named AlbumArt*.* , which was written...
I am not sure if the problem I am having is because of a bug with MPTagThat, or because I am not editing my tags correctly. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi Ger. Good one, didn't know that approach (had no reason to yet ;-).
Hi Ger. Good one, didn't know that approach (had no reason to yet ;-).
First off, kuddos for making an app where ID3TagIt went to see greener pastures. How to reproduce issue: A bug report in...
Replies
Views
Thx, it works.:)
Thx, it works.:)
Hello all, we have found four bugs on three different systems (Win7 i386, Win7 amd64, WinXP SP3 i386 as GuestHost in...
Replies
Views
Ripping a CD. Most time it is ok, but for example when it starts to rip a track it slows down the system for a short time and appears as not responding and then it ok again. I had it even totally srewing up my system when it was ripping a very scratchy CD and blocked my DVD drive so it wasn't opening and I had to wait till it finished...
Ripping a CD. Most time it is ok, but for example when it starts to rip a track it slows down the system for a short time and...
Hi all, I just tried out MPTagThat and was surpised to find it using 1,4GB of RAM after scanning my MP3 collection. MP3Tag uses...
Replies
Views
Yes, there#s something that needs to be done. You need to copy some files from a Winamp installation. I just found out that the newest Winamp does no longer distribute a file, which i would need. I have therefore changed the program to use the FAAC encoder instead of that, which i can distribute with my code. Expect an update to...
Yes, there#s something that needs to be done. You need to copy some files from a Winamp installation. I just found out that the...
hi ich habe die Dateien mittels "zur Konvertierungsliste hinzufügen" ausgewählt.Danach bei "konvertieren" den Speicherplatz und...
Replies
Views
Hi, this is an old post but a well known problem. If you experience problems with your sound system: it does not play all MP3 but skips some of them, have a look at the BluMeUSB utility. - it de-clutters your USB flash drive and removes things like album covers and song lyrics - it puts all the song info in ID3 V1 tags - it sets the...
Hi, this is an old post but a well known problem. If you experience problems with your sound system: it does not play all MP3 but...
Hello there and merry Christmas to all of you. I am using MPTagThat to tag and organize my music collection. This is all working...
Replies
Views
Thank you. Works great now.
Thank you. Works great now.
I'm trying to convert my FLAC and WAV-files to WMA lossless for use with Zune and WP7, but for some reason my 40MB WAV-files comes...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Silly Questions??? DE
Thank you for the detailed reply Helmut. I have solved my thumbnail issue. I have been using MPTagThat on my laptop as it is easier than using the HTPC where all media files are located - (not good trying to edit files sat in front of a 47" LCD at 1080 x 1920). When I went into MP on the HTPC the thumbs were not updating; my...
Thank you for the detailed reply Helmut. I have solved my thumbnail issue. I have been using MPTagThat on my laptop as it is...
Hi, Sorry if this/these sound silly questions. I am currently going through my song collection so it works well and looks...
Replies
Views
Please post log. Can I assume that a CD is inserted? Edit: Confirmed. Happens when no CD is inserted. will make a check and disable button
Please post log. Can I assume that a CD is inserted? Edit: Confirmed. Happens when no CD is inserted. will make a check and...
Hi, in the newest version from 1st Dec 2010 full crash when RIP-Button is pressed. Tryed on XP Sp3 and Vista SP2 both 32 bit:oops:
Replies
Views
Hi, I got following Error: On Vista SP2 error after pressing Button "Organisieren": Thanks for considering:) Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung. ************** Ausnahmetext ************** System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Die Länge darf nicht...
Hi, I got following Error: On Vista SP2 error after pressing Button "Organisieren": Thanks for considering:) Informationen...
Hi, I got following Error: On Vista SP2 error after pressing Button "Organisieren": Thanks for considering:) Informationen...
Replies
Views
Yes, you're right. That should be changed. will do it for the next version.
Yes, you're right. That should be changed. will do it for the next version.
i think the titles explains itsself. the search button for cover often does not give a result. so i search manually at amazon...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPTT and MP1.2 issue? (2 Viewers) DE
Superb. Thans a lot for helping out. See, this was the reason, why i asked you to put the MPTT bin folder in the PATH in front of everything else.
Superb. Thans a lot for helping out. See, this was the reason, why i asked you to put the MPTT bin folder in the PATH in front of...
When I start MPTT I get an error message saying: Incorrect BASS.DLL version 2.4 required" Since I just updated to MP 1.2, I...
Replies
Views
Windows 7. Home Premium, i3, 64bit. I think there are two issues but I'm not sure. Firstly clicking anything results in the message that MPTagThat isn't responding do I want to wait until it does or just close it. Leaving it changes nothing. Closing it stops it completely. Either way (possible second issue) no already completed tracks...
Windows 7. Home Premium, i3, 64bit. I think there are two issues but I'm not sure. Firstly clicking anything results in the message...
Hi. I am trying to rip some very poor quality CDs onto my laptop using MPTagThat. When it hits an unreadable track it seems to go...
Replies
Views
Bingo - Now I feel stupid! Thanks for the time Neville:thx:
Bingo - Now I feel stupid! Thanks for the time Neville:thx:
I'm relatively new to this, but love the program. For some files (in some cases, those in an entire folder, in others just some...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Which online database? Error correction? Internal Variables? Hi hwahrmann, thanks for your answers and your great tool. Why do you use different online databases? One database should be enough. :S No error correction. It's a pity. I hoped I can have all functions what I need in one tool. So I will use furthermore EAC...
AW: Re: Which online database? Error correction? Internal Variables? Hi hwahrmann, thanks for your answers and your great tool...
Hello, I check since few days if MPTagThat the right tool for me. The first impression is very good. Now I have questions as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Strange Problem DE
Seen this, with a different user as well. Looks like that the original tags are not written correctly, which cause a field in Text tags to be interpreted incorrectly. The file, which i have analysed before so far, had definitely wrong tags inside. I haven't however found the time to investigate, if / how it wuill be possible to...
Seen this, with a different user as well. Looks like that the original tags are not written correctly, which cause a field in Text...
Hi. When I edit multiple files from an album, all seems to be fine. But the tags shown in explorer in japanese language :growl...
Replies
Views
AW: MPTagthat crash before Rip Hi, Now it works perfect. Many Thanks for this wonderfull utility.:thx: best Regards Harald
AW: MPTagthat crash before Rip Hi, Now it works perfect. Many Thanks for this wonderfull utility.:thx: best Regards Harald
Hi, I installed MPTagthat on my Win7 machine. MP3 tagging works wonderful - but when I will rip a CD to MP3 - MPTagthat...
Replies
Views
hi the files version is 2.4 !, i don't understand !
hi the files version is 2.4 !, i don't understand !
Hi, when I run the program direct after installation, I get the attached error-message. (WIN7-x64, .NET up to date)
Replies
Views
Anything in the logs?
Anything in the logs?
hi there Mptagthat freezes on splashscreen in "localization", at first run after install, it get a .net framework error, i...
Replies
Views
Thanks, it'd be great to have it so it shows a list of the song's tagged artist and name and the lyrics found, so you can approve them quickly. The lyrics engine as is works great, but it's a bit long process when you want to apply it to a long list of files...
Thanks, it'd be great to have it so it shows a list of the song's tagged artist and name and the lyrics found, so you can approve...
Lyrics searching in MPTagThat is impressive, but I'd love to see a way to make it run in a batch mode, so I can add the lyrics to...
Replies
Views
Have you recently imported those songs into iTunes? Maybe it is something new, which i am not recognizing. i see 2 types of errors in the log "Unsupported Format" and "Corrupt File". Please upload 1 of the aiff files and "\65daysofstatic\We Were Exploding Anyway\01 - Mountainhead.aif" <- This one reported as Corupt Send me a PM...
Have you recently imported those songs into iTunes? Maybe it is something new, which i am not recognizing. i see 2 types of errors...
I have .wav and .aif and it is not seing the songs in folder view says they are their at the bottom but not showing up in the...
Replies
Views
Ah, great thank you :)
Ah, great thank you :)
Can MPTag That convert FLAC files to WMA lossless? I've ripped alot of CDs to FLAC, but now that I have a Zune I'd like to have...
Replies
Views
No, it's absolutely ok. I'm planning anyhow to build an last.fm interface. Will check it.
No, it's absolutely ok. I'm planning anyhow to build an last.fm interface. Will check it.
This is something I have been looking around the net for some time: I'd like to import song ratings into my tags, for example...
Replies
Views
Yes, that's the problem. You need at least .Net 2.0 installed Maybe i should add a dependency check in the installer
Yes, that's the problem. You need at least .Net 2.0 installed Maybe i should add a dependency check in the installer
Is it possible to use this on a pc without MP installed? I want as few programs as possible installed on the pc i have MP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Won't load DE
It looks like the naming of a non-music file found in a folder, you were scanning is causing troubles. Please try a version from here
It looks like the naming of a non-music file found in a folder, you were scanning is causing troubles. Please try a version from here
I was in the middle of using the program when it crashed. Got an error message and it would not restart. I uninstalled the program...
Replies
Views
Yes that worked. thanks
Yes that worked. thanks
When I first startup (and every time I refresh [f5]) in the file list window I get the following exception, simply cannot use...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply. Ha ha, yes you're right :thx: I've done a little digging and mp3tag allows you to custom map mp3 tags but not FLAC tags. Having played with this, I can't get it to write to the correct frame (TPE2 for mp3 and BAND for FLAC). Mediamonkey doesn't appear to allow custom mapping and exhibits the same problem...
Thanks for the reply. Ha ha, yes you're right :thx: I've done a little digging and mp3tag allows you to custom map mp3 tags but...
Hi, I'm hoping that someone can shed some light on this. I normally use mp3tag v2.46 to do my tagging but have recently been...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom