MPTagThat (5 Viewers)

MPTagThat is the OpenSource Tag Editor.
A "remove all User defined frames" button would be great. I've uploaded 2 mp3's in which the User defined frames won't delete. Also made a screen capture video of it happening (maybe it could help): MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Before the video I've set the debug level to Trace, but somehow...
A "remove all User defined frames" button would be great. I've uploaded 2 mp3's in which the User defined frames won't delete...
Updated to 3.0 this morning. First installed .net 4, then installed the new version op MPtagthat. Now every time I try to open...
Replies
Views
Hi Dennis, cool that it works for you. Yes, i have moved it to the Burn function, cause we really need it only, when trying to burn a compilation. And i am just checking only once. Don't know, why it is accessing the drive at your site six times. i'll investigate a bit further on my side. Maybe i can find the cause. But on all my...
Hi Dennis, cool that it works for you. Yes, i have moved it to the Burn function, cause we really need it only, when trying to...
Hi hwahrmann, I am running the latest version of MPTagThat on Widows XP SP3 fully patched and updated and it works fine. Except...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Identify option DE
Well, if the store you ip and the fingerprint, then of course they could you trace back. If your provider is handing out the information ,that this ip was used by you at the specific time. But i have no idea, if they're saving connection data. All i can tell, is that my program is not sending anything personal related.
Well, if the store you ip and the fingerprint, then of course they could you trace back. If your provider is handing out the...
Hi, i got so much unknow Tracks on my Backup Disk. Is there anypoint why i shouldnt use the Identify Option?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 3.0.0 Beta DE
Could be. Where are you selecting the 3. entry? In the list of tracks, that have been downloaded? Just give me an example please.
Could be. Where are you selecting the 3. entry? In the list of tracks, that have been downloaded? Just give me an example please.
Version 3.0.0 Beta can be downloaded here As a prerequisite you need to have .Net 4 Runtime installed. I was running into a...
Replies
Views
Hi. First, great program! Second: Is there a way to choose not to tag file when doing a multiple tag setting by "Identify file" from internet? In my case I had a lot of music in different folders, there just were 'loose' (without an album). Now, for each file I still had to choose an album. So I had to sit by the computer the whole...
Hi. First, great program! Second: Is there a way to choose not to tag file when doing a multiple tag setting by "Identify file"...
Hi. First, great program! Second: Is there a way to choose not to tag file when doing a multiple tag setting by "Identify file"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ripper Issues DE
Hi, I just started using your program. It's very sweet, does some wonderful things. I am having one problem, however, and have looked through the forum for a solution. It's the same as others have had here, when I finish ripping one CD and try to put in another, I have to close the program to get it to register the new CD. I see...
Hi, I just started using your program. It's very sweet, does some wonderful things. I am having one problem, however, and have...
Just started using MPTagThat in place of the MusicMatch (pre Yahoo - won't go there...) as the CD Database used by the old version...
Replies
Views
ah great, looking forward to testing it. What are the 3 tings that need sorting out?
ah great, looking forward to testing it. What are the 3 tings that need sorting out?
How to reproduce issue: have 2 folders in the folder pane A and B Give B focus Richt click on A and select delete from the menu...
Replies
Views
Ok, so you are reporting this as a bug. Right? That the status showed 4 files, altough no Music file was found? But MpTagThat loaded properly and works ok. If you select one of the sub folders with Music in it, it would show? Then you should create a separate thread and not just take this one.
Ok, so you are reporting this as a bug. Right? That the status showed 4 files, altough no Music file was found? But MpTagThat...
Hello I have had a problem for a few days when trying to load the program, it will not load, the start up screen comes up...
Replies
Views
You can go into "Advanced Mode" during message creation and then you can attach pictures.
You can go into "Advanced Mode" during message creation and then you can attach pictures.
I imagine there is painfully simple answer to this but I can't figure it out! When I select the genre view within MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Ok. Noted. Will be changed, as i am currently rewriting this part completely.
Ok. Noted. Will be changed, as i am currently rewriting this part completely.
First of all I want to thank you for creating such a great tagging program! How to reproduce issue: Open a folder with mp3...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is definitely WMP doing the changes. And i'm sure you find additional 3 hidden files named AlbumArt*.* , which was written by WMP.
Yes, it is definitely WMP doing the changes. And i'm sure you find additional 3 hidden files named AlbumArt*.* , which was written...
I am not sure if the problem I am having is because of a bug with MPTagThat, or because I am not editing my tags correctly. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi Ger. Good one, didn't know that approach (had no reason to yet ;-).
Hi Ger. Good one, didn't know that approach (had no reason to yet ;-).
First off, kuddos for making an app where ID3TagIt went to see greener pastures. How to reproduce issue: A bug report in...
Replies
Views
Thx, it works.:)
Thx, it works.:)
Hello all, we have found four bugs on three different systems (Win7 i386, Win7 amd64, WinXP SP3 i386 as GuestHost in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 unablle to rip DE
Fixed. New upload, as soon as i have ADSL again
Fixed. New upload, as soon as i have ADSL again
Hi hwahrmann, I did a fresh install of Windows XP and MP on my new system, after that I installed the latest version of...
Replies
Views
Thank you. Works great now.
Thank you. Works great now.
I'm trying to convert my FLAC and WAV-files to WMA lossless for use with Zune and WP7, but for some reason my 40MB WAV-files comes...
Replies
Views
Yes, there#s something that needs to be done. You need to copy some files from a Winamp installation. I just found out that the newest Winamp does no longer distribute a file, which i would need. I have therefore changed the program to use the FAAC encoder instead of that, which i can distribute with my code. Expect an update to...
Yes, there#s something that needs to be done. You need to copy some files from a Winamp installation. I just found out that the...
hi ich habe die Dateien mittels "zur Konvertierungsliste hinzufügen" ausgewählt.Danach bei "konvertieren" den Speicherplatz und...
Replies
Views
Bingo - Now I feel stupid! Thanks for the time Neville:thx:
Bingo - Now I feel stupid! Thanks for the time Neville:thx:
I'm relatively new to this, but love the program. For some files (in some cases, those in an entire folder, in others just some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Silly Questions??? DE
Thank you for the detailed reply Helmut. I have solved my thumbnail issue. I have been using MPTagThat on my laptop as it is easier than using the HTPC where all media files are located - (not good trying to edit files sat in front of a 47" LCD at 1080 x 1920). When I went into MP on the HTPC the thumbs were not updating; my...
Thank you for the detailed reply Helmut. I have solved my thumbnail issue. I have been using MPTagThat on my laptop as it is...
Hi, Sorry if this/these sound silly questions. I am currently going through my song collection so it works well and looks...
Replies
Views
Anyone figured out what's wrong? I'm having exactly the same problem:)
Anyone figured out what's wrong? I'm having exactly the same problem:)
See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. **************...
Replies
Views
no, not yet. did some investigation and it would probably require some modification to the underlying taglib-sharp, which needs to be done carefully, as i may destroy the file, if not done carefully.
no, not yet. did some investigation and it would probably require some modification to the underlying taglib-sharp, which needs to...
Hi, Just edited one album and saved data to disc. While title information is displayed correctly within MPTagThat, the saved...
Replies
Views
Superb. Thans a lot for helping out. See, this was the reason, why i asked you to put the MPTT bin folder in the PATH in front of everything else.
Superb. Thans a lot for helping out. See, this was the reason, why i asked you to put the MPTT bin folder in the PATH in front of...
When I start MPTT I get an error message saying: Incorrect BASS.DLL version 2.4 required" Since I just updated to MP 1.2, I...
Replies
Views
Please post log. Can I assume that a CD is inserted? Edit: Confirmed. Happens when no CD is inserted. will make a check and disable button
Please post log. Can I assume that a CD is inserted? Edit: Confirmed. Happens when no CD is inserted. will make a check and...
Hi, in the newest version from 1st Dec 2010 full crash when RIP-Button is pressed. Tryed on XP Sp3 and Vista SP2 both 32 bit:oops:
Replies
Views
Hi, I got following Error: On Vista SP2 error after pressing Button "Organisieren": Thanks for considering:) Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung. ************** Ausnahmetext ************** System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Die Länge darf nicht...
Hi, I got following Error: On Vista SP2 error after pressing Button "Organisieren": Thanks for considering:) Informationen...
Hi, I got following Error: On Vista SP2 error after pressing Button "Organisieren": Thanks for considering:) Informationen...
Replies
Views
Yes, you're right. That should be changed. will do it for the next version.
Yes, you're right. That should be changed. will do it for the next version.
i think the titles explains itsself. the search button for cover often does not give a result. so i search manually at amazon...
Replies
Views
Windows 7. Home Premium, i3, 64bit. I think there are two issues but I'm not sure. Firstly clicking anything results in the message that MPTagThat isn't responding do I want to wait until it does or just close it. Leaving it changes nothing. Closing it stops it completely. Either way (possible second issue) no already completed tracks...
Windows 7. Home Premium, i3, 64bit. I think there are two issues but I'm not sure. Firstly clicking anything results in the message...
Hi. I am trying to rip some very poor quality CDs onto my laptop using MPTagThat. When it hits an unreadable track it seems to go...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Which online database? Error correction? Internal Variables? Hi hwahrmann, thanks for your answers and your great tool. Why do you use different online databases? One database should be enough. :S No error correction. It's a pity. I hoped I can have all functions what I need in one tool. So I will use furthermore EAC...
AW: Re: Which online database? Error correction? Internal Variables? Hi hwahrmann, thanks for your answers and your great tool...
Hello, I check since few days if MPTagThat the right tool for me. The first impression is very good. Now I have questions as...
Replies
Views
hi the files version is 2.4 !, i don't understand !
hi the files version is 2.4 !, i don't understand !
Hi, when I run the program direct after installation, I get the attached error-message. (WIN7-x64, .NET up to date)
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Strange Problem DE
Seen this, with a different user as well. Looks like that the original tags are not written correctly, which cause a field in Text tags to be interpreted incorrectly. The file, which i have analysed before so far, had definitely wrong tags inside. I haven't however found the time to investigate, if / how it wuill be possible to...
Seen this, with a different user as well. Looks like that the original tags are not written correctly, which cause a field in Text...
Hi. When I edit multiple files from an album, all seems to be fine. But the tags shown in explorer in japanese language :growl...
Replies
Views
AW: MPTagthat crash before Rip Hi, Now it works perfect. Many Thanks for this wonderfull utility.:thx: best Regards Harald
AW: MPTagthat crash before Rip Hi, Now it works perfect. Many Thanks for this wonderfull utility.:thx: best Regards Harald
Hi, I installed MPTagthat on my Win7 machine. MP3 tagging works wonderful - but when I will rip a CD to MP3 - MPTagthat...
Replies
Views
in the future we may see either artist image stored and scraped from within the mp3'd id3tag or maybe mediaportal can use an artist.jpg if it occurs in the same folder as an mp3. The first one is possible the 2nd one has potential problems.
in the future we may see either artist image stored and scraped from within the mp3'd id3tag or maybe mediaportal can use an...
Nearly everyone has their music files organised as \artist\album\filename.mp3 Most people have \artist\album\folder.jpg =...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom