Titan Skin Feedback (14 Viewers)

Post feedback here! If you want to get your plugin supported post here too!
These templates I uploaded are made from the official PSD files https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/post-your-customized-home-buttons-here.116634/
These templates I uploaded are made from the official PSD files...
Not sure if this is the right spot or not. But is there a Photoshop template for the basic home images so I can make some custom ones?
Replies
Views
According to this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/show-comskip-markers-in-timeline.105894/ You need to edit 3 files: TVOSD.xml common.expanded.tv.osd.xml mytvFullScreen.xml Hope that helps. Geoff
According to this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/show-comskip-markers-in-timeline.105894/ You need to edit 3 files...
Hi, am I supposed to see coloured comskip marks in the timeline? I have comskip files and skip to next chapter works fine, but I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, there where some requests for this, and I was waiting for something like this aswell, so here it is, category image support for MovingPictures. Installation: -Just put movingpictures.xml and movingpictures.Category.Image.xml into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan (or in one of your theme folders)...
Hi guys, there where some requests for this, and I was waiting for something like this aswell, so here it is, category image...
Hi guys, there where some requests for this, and I was waiting for something like this aswell, so here it is, category image...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the Delay, but I have updated the first post :) had to change " [Trans(AiredStatus<Series.Status>)]" to " [<Series.Status>]"
Sorry for the Delay, but I have updated the first post :) had to change " [Trans(AiredStatus<Series.Status>)]" to "...
One thing I like to see is the show Status (Continuing|Ended) in the list view, so I added this in the config In file...
Replies
Views
volume down & up control 1. download topbar_volume.rar 2. unzip 3. copy the files (Media and topbar.xml) to: Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\
volume down & up control 1. download topbar_volume.rar 2. unzip 3. copy the files (Media and topbar.xml) to: Team...
Not certain if it's a 1.3 Beta or Titan issue, but I have just upgrade to both from 1.2.3 with Streamed MP and the volume control...
Replies
Views
Dear Community, I just made some editing of the 7-row EPG Screen of Titan extended to match my taste and needs. Main differences: flat design of the epg fields, smaller fonts adjustement of the Channel Logo fields: much bigger field in the description area for the selected logo, 4:3 aspect ratio everywhere dividing the liveTV...
Dear Community, I just made some editing of the 7-row EPG Screen of Titan extended to match my taste and needs. Main differences...
Dear Community, I just made some editing of the 7-row EPG Screen of Titan extended to match my taste and needs. Main differences...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I found another little issue in the nowplaying, the "year" label isn't working, it doesn't read the year tag in the tracks. I tried downloading the album info from internet and it works and recongize the year label but not from the tracks tags. The genre label is working ok and recognizes from the track tag.
Thanks, I found another little issue in the nowplaying, the "year" label isn't working, it doesn't read the year tag in the tracks...
Hi, Upgraded to 1.4 this morning. In Music, when selecting Now Playing, I get this message: Missing or Invalid File...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 16 rows in TVGuide DE
+1
+1
In Titan, you can select either 7 or 11 TVguide rows. Is there any chance of getting 16 channels? I'm currently using StreamedMP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Upgrade error DE
A clean install is a sure solution... but it may be unnecessary. Maybe you could try to replace your current Titan [Extended] skin folder with a standard 1.10 Titan skin folder. Beyond that: sorry, I have no idea.
A clean install is a sure solution... but it may be unnecessary. Maybe you could try to replace your current Titan [Extended] skin...
Hi, I just upgraded my MP installation from 1.4 to 1.10. When the installation completed I opened MediaPortal to go on with my...
Replies
Views
+1 for added info, only if it can also be achieved for ARGUS TV users as well LOL ;)
+1 for added info, only if it can also be achieved for ARGUS TV users as well LOL ;)
Hello Skinners, is there a way that i can show the current recording title behind the recording icon on Top of the BasicHome ...
Replies
Views
Yes MPEI is planned for the next release. As for additional Moving Pictures settings in the GUI, this would be nice but I think there are a few other potential enhancements that would benefit more users. Unfortunately I only have so much time for this project. :(
Yes MPEI is planned for the next release. As for additional Moving Pictures settings in the GUI, this would be nice but I think...
Hi Titan Team! We are currently discussing how could possible Importer look in your skin and we need you professional opinion. 1)...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I was a little bit unsatisfied choosing between 7 rows and 11 rows in Titan Skin. 7 rows were too less and layout too big, 11 rows kinda too much and too small. So I added 9 rows to the skin. See Screenshot. Just wanted to share this in case someone would like to have something like this... I´ve attached the...
Hello everybody, I was a little bit unsatisfied choosing between 7 rows and 11 rows in Titan Skin. 7 rows were too less and...
Hello everybody, I was a little bit unsatisfied choosing between 7 rows and 11 rows in Titan Skin. 7 rows were too less and...
Replies
Views
@kiwijunglist: Thanks! Nice to hear you like them.. Nico has updated skinfiles for OV recently to Titan Extended, so I think he like that style.. But let's see.. :)
@kiwijunglist: Thanks! Nice to hear you like them.. Nico has updated skinfiles for OV recently to Titan Extended, so I think he...
Hello people, I was not completely satisfied with the Titan version of Online Videos. I have made a few quick changes to the...
Replies
Views
A bit late, but maybe you can try this one: click!
A bit late, but maybe you can try this one: click!
Hey Guys! For some reason I only have the default Hover images (background in main menu) for some of my categories. Where do I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How add overlay icon? (1 Viewer) DE
All the same, I understand that the icon (watched / not watched ) really add? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/how-to-change-watched-unwatched-colors.114697/page-4#post-975004
All the same, I understand that the icon (watched / not watched ) really add...
How to add an overkay icon (mpaa rating or watched/unwatched) on the thumbnails to myvideo thumbs mode? Like this:
Replies
Views
Maybe some screenshots?? :)
Maybe some screenshots?? :)
Hi Is there a hack to add "play disk" to the basic home? I think it looks times better than the classic home. If not: Will it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hyperlink Parameter DE
Hi there, I have upgraded to 1.9, but the issue still exists :( J.
Hi there, I have upgraded to 1.9, but the issue still exists :( J.
Hi guys, I am hoping someone can help me :) I am running MePo 1.8 (but I had the issue with 1.7), with the Titan skin. I'll be...
Replies
Views
Yeah, that's pretty frustrating. That's why I one day just opened some .xml's and looked what happened if I changed things. Documentation is indeed scarce sometimes, but most if it is out there somewhere. I guess the problem with category-images is that it isn't a complete "plugin" itself, but rather a quick hack. I guess no one felt...
Yeah, that's pretty frustrating. That's why I one day just opened some .xml's and looked what happened if I changed things...
Hi all, I defined some movie categories in MovingPictures with Titan 1.4. and pooled movies to collections via the Node/Filter...
Replies
Views
This theme is outdated because of we support to show the movie duration using the new sort order in all skins without any modification.
This theme is outdated because of we support to show the movie duration using the new sort order in all skins without any modification.
Hi, there is a new feature to support to show the movie duration in listview. Here is a small theme for that. Thx, regeszter
Replies
Views
I mean the position in the xml file.. The control ID doesn't matter.. That's the reason you begin most skinfiles with the background image. When you set the background as latest ID in the xml file, it will overlap all other controls. About the OV ID, When you use an editor, the ID's are not stored in basichome.xml but in another...
I mean the position in the xml file.. The control ID doesn't matter.. That's the reason you begin most skinfiles with the...
Hello together I've tried to edit the basic home screen of the extended two version. I want to let the submenu look like the one...
Replies
Views
Thanks that worked great. The one problem I found is that the genre color doesn't seem to change for programs that are currently airing. I don't know if I explained myself but here's a picture that might explain it better. As you can see in the picture both Dinosaur Train and Maya and Miguel should have the same color as the other...
Thanks that worked great. The one problem I found is that the genre color doesn't seem to change for programs that are currently...
i got this working in MP Alpha by: MP Config> GUI> Select Skin> Edit Skin Settings> TV Guide> CHeck all except genre color key...
Replies
Views
Dear community, this is my remix of the FLOW theme, so 99% of this are thanks to legnod! Just made some slide changes in the sub...
Replies
Views
olli14, if you start the MePo Extensions Manager, standalone or using MePo Config > Plugins > "Browse and Install", you should be able to download different versions of Titan Extended. I'm using MePo 1.5 and it shows 3 options for 1.4/1.5. If I use View to disable "only compatible" it shows 1.3.0.265 and 1.3.1.286.
olli14, if you start the MePo Extensions Manager, standalone or using MePo Config > Plugins > "Browse and Install", you should be...
Where can I download the TitanExtended MPE1 file for Mediaportal 1.3? I can't find it!
Replies
Views
in tvseries (config) you can update everything at once, but goes relatively quickly
in tvseries (config) you can update everything at once, but goes relatively quickly
Until this will be (re-)included in some future version, is there a temporary fix\patch that I could apply by myself to add the...
Replies
Views
Thank you, that took care of the problem.
Thank you, that took care of the problem.
Regarding Teletext. When watching Tv and bringing up teletext, its not fullscreen but a window oddly placed on the screen. If I...
Replies
Views
This mod just broke the moving pictures button on my basic home. Running 1.3.0 final. No other mods in titan code. After apply the button has no label and it can't be selected.
This mod just broke the moving pictures button on my basic home. Running 1.3.0 final. No other mods in titan code. After apply the...
Hi, if I click on TV or Moving Pictures, I then have to select from a sub menu. I don't want this behaviour, I want to directy...
Replies
Views
Will this be looked into by any of the devs? Thanks.
Will this be looked into by any of the devs? Thanks.
When the programme description in the TV Guide is longer than 3 lines, it scrolls up in the defined window. What makes it difficult...
Replies
Views
maybe replacing the blue one in the skin folder and flushing the cache?
maybe replacing the blue one in the skin folder and flushing the cache?
Hi, can I change the static Background of the titan extended skin? I only see blue and default... Would love to make another...
Replies
Views
Maybe someone with time can have a dig around on the xbmc forums, there might be a set that fits well with titan
Maybe someone with time can have a dig around on the xbmc forums, there might be a set that fits well with titan
Like the title says. This is something I really miss from Black Glass Hd and StreamedMP :(
Replies
Views
You can actually rename a .jpg to .png and it will work, despite the image formats being different.
You can actually rename a .jpg to .png and it will work, despite the image formats being different.
Hello Guys, I have searched trough this forum but i didnt find the answer, so i will post it here: Since i didnt like the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom