Titan Skin Feedback (8 Viewers)

Post feedback here! If you want to get your plugin supported post here too!
  • Redirect
TITANIUS 1.3.0.0 is out! More info will follow soon.. DOWNLOAD
TITANIUS 1.3.0.0 is out! More info will follow soon.. DOWNLOAD
Replies
Views
N/A
i am also wondering the same thing... more generally, is there a way to get titan to cycle through backdrops for any arbitrary screen that does not have a fanartHandler option example: FanartHandler handles cycling through images for music, movies etc. what about the Pictures, Weather, Netflix? I know it is currently possible to...
i am also wondering the same thing... more generally, is there a way to get titan to cycle through backdrops for any arbitrary...
Hi All, Posted this in the general support area but it occurred to me this is probably more a question regarding the Titan skin...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I had a problem with this missing label error in the default wide skin and fritz!box manager. Now I have switched to titan, reinstalled the plugin which seems to have skin data but still have that missing label entry in the home screen and also in the plugin itself. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this? TIA P.
Hi all, I had a problem with this missing label error in the default wide skin and fritz!box manager. Now I have switched to titan...
Hi all, I had a problem with this missing label error in the default wide skin and fritz!box manager. Now I have switched to titan...
Replies
Views
Running MediaPortal, go into Settings->GUI->Skin and turn of "recently added" as you see fit. Emph
Running MediaPortal, go into Settings->GUI->Skin and turn of "recently added" as you see fit. Emph
How do I get rid of these annoying 2 "Recently Added" Panels in my Basic Home Menu. I am using MP 1.6, Titan Basic Home Extended...
Replies
Views
The problem seems to have disappeared with the 1.6.0.341 release of Titan... does anyone else agree?
The problem seems to have disappeared with the 1.6.0.341 release of Titan... does anyone else agree?
Just updated to MP1.5 and I'm using the Titan Extended skin. Unfortunately after the update the extended skin doesn't work anymore...
Replies
Views
Ah that makes sense.. Still, is there a way to take that section out?
Ah that makes sense.. Still, is there a way to take that section out?
I don't understand the point of this empty space. It pushes the list to the side so I can't read long filenames. Is there something...
Replies
Views
I upgraded from 1.5 to 1.6 and after installing Titan Extended 1.60 I have this problem with my Home Page(s). In 1.5 my modified page 2 that looked like image 1. Now my Page 2 looks like image 2. How do I get rid of this page 2 list and get my 6 buttons back as I have had always in Titan Extended in MP 1.5. I have tried many things...
I upgraded from 1.5 to 1.6 and after installing Titan Extended 1.60 I have this problem with my Home Page(s). In 1.5 my modified...
I upgraded from 1.5 to 1.6 and after installing Titan Extended 1.60 I have this problem with my Home Page(s). In 1.5 my modified...
Replies
Views
MP1-4356 - Hovering mouse over topbar shares focus with menu
MP1-4356 - Hovering mouse over topbar shares focus with menu
Hi ncoH Think i just found a bug on Titan Extended 2: 1. Start MP with Extended 2 and hover your mouse on the TopBar so it...
Replies
Views
I'm using the editor and want to set it so that when I click on one of the tiles the Submenus pop up. As far as I can see I need to choose a module and that loads when I click on it. I can use the up key when highlighting a tile at the moment but I'd rather access it with a click. Is that possible? Almost as if the tile is just a...
I'm using the editor and want to set it so that when I click on one of the tiles the Submenus pop up. As far as I can see I need to...
I'm using the editor and want to set it so that when I click on one of the tiles the Submenus pop up. As far as I can see I need to...
Replies
Views
basichome.xml but search for "include" and that will give you the other xmls that you have to edit as well. it will be very complicated and time consuming. I would recommend just creating a brand new basichome.xml from scratch, that would be faster then just copy paste bits from the original and alter them.
basichome.xml but search for "include" and that will give you the other xmls that you have to edit as well. it will be very...
I have upgraded to MP 1.6 from 1.2 in the last few days. I am using Titan Extended skin as supplied with MP1.6. The BasicHome...
Replies
Views
What happens if you activate this setting?
What happens if you activate this setting?
I picked up a Surface 2 Pro recently, and I've been trying to use it with Mediaportal, but I'm running into problems with I'm...
Replies
Views
Thank you @GaryMartynUK works perfekt.
Thank you @GaryMartynUK works perfekt.
Pulse-Hex - Theme for Titan Overview Pulse-Hex is a theme for Titan which introduces a number of visual enhancements to the Titan...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to remove the transparent grey overlay over background image when you go into plugins. I have just started doing minor adjustments to the theme other than that it is a beautiful theme. I have just started playing around the tv guide images to make it slightly flat looking. It is a bit difficult when you are not an...
Is it possible to remove the transparent grey overlay over background image when you go into plugins. I have just started doing...
Is it possible to remove the transparent grey overlay over background image when you go into plugins. I have just started doing...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, does anyone knows a piece of software that can change the color of multiple images at once using an hexa code? Changing all individual images is a lot of work!
Hi guys, does anyone knows a piece of software that can change the color of multiple images at once using an hexa code? Changing...
As I can't really get used to the dazzling blue color in the Titan skin I just ran with creating some color themes for Titan. So...
Replies
Views
Ow you mean skinfiles for the htpc info plugin.. Im nog using that plugin.. Sory! Cheers
Ow you mean skinfiles for the htpc info plugin.. Im nog using that plugin.. Sory! Cheers
Hi guys, I have made a small mod for the plugins screen of Titan. It's a bit easier now to find the plugin you're looking for in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently adapted this mod to the latest version of Titan Extended, If anyone is interested, let me know
Hello, I recently adapted this mod to the latest version of Titan Extended, If anyone is interested, let me know
Hi, I want to make some modifications into the titan extended theme for basic home. I removed the basichome_button_exit (put...
Replies
Views
Brudertac, Here you go. Put the "ca. %rectimeleft% Stunden verfügbar" into DriveFreeSpace config as you already spotted and then save the attached mytvrecordedtv.xml in the C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Themes\Slick blue or Slick Blue Panel directory over the top of the one that is in there. You should...
Brudertac, Here you go. Put the "ca. %rectimeleft% Stunden verfügbar" into DriveFreeSpace config as you already spotted and then...
Slick Blue is a 'tweaked' version of the Titan Blue theme. Only a few subtle changes. This theme is designed to work best in Basic...
Replies
Views
The following elements are not closed: controls, window. Line 344, position 12. Fix attached.
The following elements are not closed: controls, window. Line 344, position 12. Fix attached.
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick reply. Much appreciated. I'll stick with updating the fonts.xml in the Titan directory for now then. :D
Thanks for the quick reply. Much appreciated. I'll stick with updating the fonts.xml in the Titan directory for now then. :D
I have recently been working on a new theme, for which I needed an 18 point TitanLight font which is not defined in the normal...
Replies
Views
Just be carefull and don't use the same image twice ;) Also don't use tools like fanartcleaner or MPCleaner, they will delete your lokal extra fanart!
Just be carefull and don't use the same image twice ;) Also don't use tools like fanartcleaner or MPCleaner, they will delete your...
For those who ever wanted multiple backdrops in Moving Pictures, here you go. There is only 1 real requirement - XBMC style of your...
Replies
Views
Hmm... :unsure: Could it be that you need to have Titan Extended (see http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/17_Extensions/4_Skins/Titan_Extended and https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/widescreen/titan-extended )? Do you have it? Edit: This is how it looks on my computer: And when I choose "More Settings" I can...
Hmm... :unsure: Could it be that you need to have Titan Extended (see...
Hi! First, thanks for a REALLY nice skin! :) I only have one suggestion and that is for MyTVSeries. I have 202 series, so there is...
Replies
Views
@ncoH I noticed a minor (but annoying) inconsistancy for the Red teletext button. I'll show you some actions + results below: Play Music > hit Red Teletext button: [2013-11-02 15:40:31,216] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Window: MediaPortal.GUI.Music.GUIMusicPlayingNow init Play Radio > SideMenu > GoTo NowPlaying: [2013-11-02...
@ncoH I noticed a minor (but annoying) inconsistancy for the Red teletext button. I'll show you some actions + results below...
@ncoH I noticed a minor (but annoying) inconsistancy for the Red teletext button. I'll show you some actions + results below...
Replies
Views
you could also rename them to .png.bak ; so you can undo any mistakes, no list.
you could also rename them to .png.bak ; so you can undo any mistakes, no list.
I don't know if it's my tired old eyes or my tired old TV, but I cannot differentiate between the watched/unwatched episodes in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VU Meter Bug DE
Unsupported but feel free to use if of value to you <http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/User:JimCatMP/Beta_Scratch_Build/MyMusicPlayingNow_-_Titan_support> Cheers - JCMP
Unsupported but feel free to use if of value to you...
Upgraded to 1.5 but disappointed to find that the bug preventing the display of the VU Meters (in Music Now Playing) appears to be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Disable Clock etc. DE
I know a plasma can't burn in in 5 minutes, but i can see those letters since a week, after a lot of movies and series, with or without cinemascope letters.
I know a plasma can't burn in in 5 minutes, but i can see those letters since a week, after a lot of movies and series, with or...
Where can I disable all this infos in the red circle, everywhere in MP, the clock, date, sitename and so on, because this letters...
Replies
Views
Nico, could you please add the bugs to JIRA also when reported on the forum and confirmed? That way we keep the best overview.
Nico, could you please add the bugs to JIRA also when reported on the forum and confirmed? That way we keep the best overview.
@HomeY helped me compare it with his system, so I thankfully did not loose my sanity over this. With just 5 Titan extended menu...
Replies
Views
Hi Calsi, great job! You can upload your selfmade button image to this thread. is you want. about the images, it is different for each site. Not every site supports images for there rss feed... I hope that answers your question. Greets from Holland, Marcel
Hi Calsi, great job! You can upload your selfmade button image to this thread. is you want. about the images, it is different for...
Hello people, I have given the Infoservice skinfiles for Titan a bit different style: -Feed/site images are now visible...
Replies
Views
These templates I uploaded are made from the official PSD files https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/post-your-customized-home-buttons-here.116634/
These templates I uploaded are made from the official PSD files...
Not sure if this is the right spot or not. But is there a Photoshop template for the basic home images so I can make some custom ones?
Replies
Views
Sorry I think this mod is dead in the water, I have no time / interest to maintain it. Some of the elements and my buttons have made it into other mods, eg. Flow Gold.
Sorry I think this mod is dead in the water, I have no time / interest to maintain it. Some of the elements and my buttons have...
ATTENTION: WORKING ON SOME FIXES + UPGRADES FOR MP1.4 WHEN I HAVE TIME.AT THE MOMENT THE SKIN HAS PROBLEMS SO WILL UPLOAD A NEW...
Replies
Views
olli14, if you start the MePo Extensions Manager, standalone or using MePo Config > Plugins > "Browse and Install", you should be able to download different versions of Titan Extended. I'm using MePo 1.5 and it shows 3 options for 1.4/1.5. If I use View to disable "only compatible" it shows 1.3.0.265 and 1.3.1.286.
olli14, if you start the MePo Extensions Manager, standalone or using MePo Config > Plugins > "Browse and Install", you should be...
Where can I download the TitanExtended MPE1 file for Mediaportal 1.3? I can't find it!
Replies
Views
Top Bottom