3 Rows TV Mini Guide (2 Viewers)

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi,
a small mod for Titan for those who like a "real" mini EPG ;), waiting for the official version.
Remember to delete the "Cache" folder.

21-37-08.png

Bye,
Nephilim

Attachments

• TVMiniGuide_3rows.zip
    35.4 KB
Last edited:

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    Looks good; what I would like to see added is the EPG description of the highlighted program whithin this pane, 3 lines scrolling shouldn't take up to much extra space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to display as per the options in MP Config. The behaviour you are seeing will be fixed in the next release, the Windows volume OSD will appear very briefly on MP exit on the desktop but fades away completely...
    There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to...
    Hi, after a fresh install of MP on a Mini PC, when I exit MP to go back to the desktop, a rectangle appears above the Windows...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom