[solved] access the desktop without leaving mediaportal (1 Viewer)

senzaparole

Portal Member
February 12, 2020
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hello guys.
is it possible to access the desktop without leaving mediaportal?
I need to click on an incona.exe on the desktop. For convenience I don't want to leave mediaportal to do this. It's possible ?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    [ALT][ENTER] Switch Windowed mode - Full screen mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to display as per the options in MP Config. The behaviour you are seeing will be fixed in the next release, the Windows volume OSD will appear very briefly on MP exit on the desktop but fades away completely...
    There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to...
    Hi, after a fresh install of MP on a Mini PC, when I exit MP to go back to the desktop, a rectangle appears above the Windows...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    When starting, the Media Portal says that the database is damaged, the computer may have crashed while writing to the database, or the disk is damaged or some other problem. SQLiteClient: FanartHandler.db3 cmd:sqlite3_finalize err:CORRUPT/CORRUPT detailed:database disk image is malformed query You can try to treat the database as a...
    When starting, the Media Portal says that the database is damaged, the computer may have crashed while writing to the database, or...
    Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
    Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
    My mini computer HTPC was doing a fine job running mediaportal, but the internal fan is starting to get very loud. I'd like to...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom