aMPed 3.3.3 (for MP 1.2.x) Released! [Mar 20, 2012] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Re: aMPed 3.3 beta - pre-aMPed for MP 1.2.0 beta -RELEASED

The icons upper right apply to each film while the global filter and action icons (like update in progress) display upper left. I think it is helpful to make this distinction. I realize if you don't use any filters it may look a bit lonely there on the left by itself. I have unwatched filter set in Setup, so for me the unwatched icon is on the left as it applies to all films.

Oh that makes sense then.

It is working fine here in List Layouts as well. The title text at the top centered is white even for unwatched films. If you mean in the list itself, yes it is still the played color as many users had requested that previously. In aMPed 3.4 you will be able to select text colors, including the played color, in the theme editor. I think it is a better long term solution as everyone seems to have a different preference.

Ok, Yes i was referring to the list itself. I know it's hard to please everyone.

Thanks Dadeo.

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country

I just updated the aMPed skin SVN and i see you have changed the ticker for new TV series. Very nice, i like the "|" better than the "+++" do you plan on changing Infoservice to the same format I hope?

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Glad to hear you like the new separator. I have done TV Series and Moviing Pictures so far and was hoping for feedback before changing all the tickers. I am implementing the new skin expressions in MP 1.2.0 so that labels can be localized (translated) now even in the tickers, and also so that the labels and separators only display when there is data.

As for Infoservice - I already use the vertical bar | for Recently added ticker. For the built in RSS ticker you can chose the separator you wish in Config on the Feeds tab > Ticker layout at the bottom (you have to look to see it ;))

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

I have added a number of changes for 3.3.1 (1.2.0 RC) to SVN. For info, and testing, see new thread: aMPed 3.3.1 for 1.2.0 RC

Please post test feedback there. Thanks.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Re: aMPed 3.3.1 RELEASED - giga-aMPed for MP 1.2.0

aMPed 3.3.1 - giga-aMPed for MediaPortal 1.2.0 is now Released. Updated first post.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Re: aMPed 3.3.1 RELEASED - giga-aMPed for MP 1.2.x

I have already added a few updates to aMPed SVN:

1. HTPC Info v1.3.1 (the skin files in aMPed 3.3.1 should work up to v 1.2.9) - see the aMPed thread Trouble with HTPC Info for details.
    2. MyEmulators 4.0.x - I have left v3.x in the skin\amped\Layouts folder for now (just in case ;))
    3. Fixed an issue in Recorded TV where the folder icon was not displaying (thanks for reporting TLD!)

Please read the aMPed thread InfoService 1.6.6 before deciding if you wish to upgrade yet.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Re: aMPed 3.3.1 RELEASED - giga-aMPed for MP 1.2.x

We are getting closer to a release of aMPed 3.2.2 - which mainly updates aMPed for the latest releases of plugins and adds support for mvCentral and Latest Media Handler. I am just waiting for the first public release of mvCentral, and to improve support for the latest version of Latest Media Handler in the Basic Home Editor.

In the meantime, I have started a new thread - aMPed 3.3.2 testing where you can view info about the changes and report issues before the public release. :D

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: aMPed 3.3.1 RELEASED - giga-aMPed for MP 1.2.x

OK - just started playing around with your skin - need to say I like the conzept very much. Only thing I don't like so far is the picture quality. Not only teh Splash screen but also the coverflow for moving Pictures looks bad compared to the StreamdMP one. Any chance to get the same level of qulaity with you skin too? Ok - it would probably mean to push it to HD - but wouldn't it be worth it?

Regards

Markus

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Re: AW: aMPed 3.3.1 RELEASED - giga-aMPed for MP 1.2.x

OK - just started playing around with your skin - need to say I like the conzept very much. Only thing I don't like so far is the picture quality. Not only teh Splash screen but also the coverflow for moving Pictures looks bad compared to the StreamdMP one. Any chance to get the same level of qulaity with you skin too? Ok - it would probably mean to push it to HD - but wouldn't it be worth it?

Regards

Markus

aMPed is a great skin, and I use it on all of my clients as the primary skin. You have to remember that aMPed's primary goal is for a 4:3 SD skin. Dadeo has done great work in expanding the 4:3 properties to look good on 16:9 format, but I do not believe that aMPed has any immediate goal to go HD. I don't want to speak out of place, or put words in Dadeo's mouth, but from my understanding to go true HD he would basically have to have 2 separate skins.

I think the fact that Default and Defaultwide are separated, supports this.

Like I said, this is all from my understanding. I am sure Dadeo will make a comment in a few hours =)

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: aMPed 3.3.1 RELEASED - giga-aMPed for MP 1.2.x

Well it's both as the mainpage says - 4:3 and 16:9 even - are there still 4:3 screens out there? Wow ;). There are of course some points which don't fit perfectly (Teletext for example) - but on the other Hand it's cool if it only covers part of the image. Anyway - the concept is nice and that's most important.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom