Boxer and HDTV (DVB-T2) (1 Viewer)

Elof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 18, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I now have another problem - I have a paid subscription to Boxer and was able to watch all channels until yesterday. Then suddenly all encrypted HD channels ceased to function, except for Kanal 5 HD. I can watch all encryped and unencrypted SD channels and all unencrypted HD. Do you have the same?

A lot of people has reported the same thing over at MinHembio.com and I had the same problem. In my case it turned out to be a Boxer error, I lost all pay channels (not only HD) since they had missed to activate my new card that I got when I upgraded to HD. All new cards is vaild for all channels (even those you don't pay for) the first two weeks. During that time you must get new codes to be able to continue to watch. You can browse your card through CNO.exe (in the AnySee driver folder) to see if you have the same problem. A call to Boxer helpdesk solved the problem.

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have had a couple of calls to Boxer where they were telling me that the device I am using is not supported, and it looked as if the HD channels would be enabled for me.
    I had to buy a Boxer approved box to check if something else was wrong. And unfortunately I am able to watch encrypted HD channels via a Humax box. Then the question is: Is it my Anysee device that is malfunctioning? Or is it wrong version on my CAM? Or something else I might have overlooked?

Elof
    What version / date do you have on your CAM?

Elof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 18, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    ä
    What version / date do you have on your CAM?
    I'm sorry but it only worked a day for me after I got the new codes to the card. I now have the same problem with encrypted HD channels. I guess the problem is with the Anysee box since the card and CAM is Boxer original, I hope that an update of the box can fix the problem.

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm in contact with Anysee development and they are given access to remote control my TV server. Hopefully they will find a solution to our problem.
    I will post the result as soon as their investigation is finished.

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I am having the same problem. Did you find anything out from Anysee?

Thanks!

Two weeks ago Anysee developer connected remotely to my TV server and pulled out some debugging logs and made some tests. I have still not recieved any feedback suggesting a solution as of today. Just asked them about more detailed information on the process and hoping they will respond as soon as possible. I will update this thread with news as they arrive.
    Did it work for you the first 2 weeks and then suddenly stopped? Are you running DVBLink with your Anysee device or how is your hardware set up?

kagren

June 1, 2011
    Great, hope they get back to you soon!

Yes all worked fine for me but then the pay HD channels just stopped working. Everything else works fine, though, both SD channels pay/free and free HD (SVT1 and SVT2). I am using DVBLink with two Anysee E7 T2C.

Elof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 18, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Now is National Geographic and MTV working (besides SVT) but not TV3, TV4 and Kanal 5...

oxy23

February 5, 2008
    I have the same problem, and as I understand this first started to occur when Boxer enabled CI Plus enhanced security on their HD channels (apparantly not all of them since MTVHD and NatGeo HD still works). The problem is that for CI+ encryption to work the receiver (TV or STB) needs to have a certificate, and those are not given to PC based receivers at the moment.

I could be wrong (and overly pessimistic :rolleyes:) but I don't think that AnySee can do anything about this until this restriction is lifted.
    (and if you take a look at the Implementation Guidelines of CI+, it looks like that is not going to happen unfortunately:
    http://www.ci-plus.com/data/ci-plus_implementation_guidelines_v1.0.pdf)

From the Swedish AnySee site (http://www.anysee.se/faq_anyseee7.html):

Ja, en CI+ CAM modul fungerar i Anysee mottagaren (CI+ är bakåtkompatibel med
    DVB- CI). Sänds TV-sändningen krypterad fullt ut med CI+ standarden kan inte Anysee mottagaren avkryptera. CI+ standarden kräver en autentisering mellan CAM-modulen och värdutrustningen (t.ex. TV apparat eller STB). CI+ certifiering ges inte för närvarande till PC-baserade TV-kort (tillverkarens kommentar).

Länk till CI+ CI Plus : the Common Interface Plus official web site

Rastaman

Portal Member
    November 21, 2005
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    For anyone interested I can now confirm that Blackgold BGT3620 works with Boxers free-to-air HD channels, ie SVT1 HD and SVT2 HD.

Thanks for great info!
    I´ve got two other questions for you...

What CAM are you using?
    Can you watch one channel and record another at the same time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom