DownloadCentral v1.05.101 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSeries) (1 Viewer)

Gup

Portal Pro
May 29, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: DownloadCentral v1.05.90 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSeries

Thanks, Gup. I don't know how I missed the part about the dummy dirs. Now I just have to figure why I get an "error connecting" for all torrent sites.

Did you define the local download dirs? And use the latest version as the older ones had a bug which could give this error.
For torrents the search is done inside the plug not through the backEnd.

Yes to both questions.

And did you define searchterm words? (needed for movie search)

Thanks for a nice plugin, got it work nicely with afew tries :p
Got a Read error from wintorrent.exe about every 5 secs with the v1.05.90 version, but when i changed the wintorrent.exe to the one in 0.9.0.65 it sorted itself out

What version of uTorrent do you use?

Gup

Portal Pro
May 29, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: DownloadCentral v1.05.90 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSeries

Thanks for a nice plugin, got it work nicely with afew tries :p
Got a Read error from wintorrent.exe about every 5 secs with the v1.05.90 version, but when i changed the wintorrent.exe to the one in 0.9.0.65 it sorted itself out

Fixed that bug in new version.

Quesadilla

November 22, 2010
Re: DownloadCentral v1.05.97 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSeries

Sorry about the late reply, tried both utorrent 2.2 and 3.0.

Thanks for the fix, Would be cool if it supported the Piratebays top 100 movies ect. any way i can do that myself?

Gup

Portal Pro
May 29, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: DownloadCentral v1.05.97 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSeries

Sorry about the late reply, tried both utorrent 2.2 and 3.0.

Thanks for the fix, Would be cool if it supported the Piratebays top 100 movies ect. any way i can do that myself?

No.

Problem with piratebay and other sites is that they don't provide an API for a search. Without a proper API it's to inconsistant to get results. (if they change the page presented it will not work anymore). If you have other sites that do provide an API then i can implement it.

Quesadilla

November 22, 2010

Man i wish i had your brain, so i could understand this.
had a plugin that read the The Pirate Bay - The world's most resilient bittorrent site (top 100 movies) but it broke ages ago :(
I pretty much use Tvtorrents.com and Piratebay, but dont think its possible to make this work on tvtorrents as it seems more "advanced" than Piratebay.

Anyways Thanks for the effort and the nice plugin :)

Quesadilla

November 22, 2010

Does the wintorrent.exe have a config file? i must have messed up the config and now it wont start.

Log file says :
29.11.2010 15:50:08 : wininet error # 12029 : (Cannot connect)
29.11.2010 15:50:08 : Terminating......
29.11.2010 15:50:08 : Token : ?token=&
29.11.2010 15:50:08 : No connection to uTorrent
29.11.2010 15:50:09 : wininet error # 12029 : (Cannot connect)
29.11.2010 15:50:09 : Terminating......

nvm found it

JayRoe

Portal Member
May 20, 2007

Just tried the latest version, but I'm still getting a flashing "Waiting for respons from [any site]" message.

That is what all my generated .qwr files look like, regardless of the site I choose to query.

dummy
F:\Series (temp)\
Big Bang Theory 0301

Gup

Portal Pro
May 29, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Just tried the latest version, but I'm still getting a flashing "Waiting for respons from [any site]" message.

That is what all my generated .qwr files look like, regardless of the site I choose to query.

dummy
F:\Series (temp)\
Big Bang Theory 0301

Perhaps reading the WIKI will help?

You didn't define any site and prolly not marked as torrent site in the MP-config.

JayRoe

Portal Member
May 20, 2007

Insinuating that I haven't read the WIKI while presumptuously informing me what I have or haven't done isn't really helping.

I did read the WIKI; I did define each site and I did mark each as a torrent site. It should be obvious from my previous posts and even if it isn't, there's no need for snide or rude replies.

Gup

Portal Pro
May 29, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Insinuating that I haven't read the WIKI while presumptuously informing me what I have or haven't done isn't really helping.

I did read the WIKI; I did define each site and I did mark each as a torrent site. It should be obvious from my previous posts and even if it isn't, there's no need for snide or rude replies.

Oke,

Then post a screenshot of your MP- config and wintorrent config, perhaps then i can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom