DownloadCentral v1.05.101 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSeries) (1 Viewer)

Gup

Portal Pro
May 29, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: DownloadCentral v1.05.101 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSerie

Hi everyone!

I have just installed this plugin and right after that I am getting error
"Failed to locate assembly 'NLog, Version=1.0.0.505, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyTokes..."
when opening plugin section in MediaPortal Configuration.

Any solutions to this problem?

Thanks in advance

You haven't installed Moving Pictures or tv-series plugin.

dabbith

Portal Member
June 7, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Re: DownloadCentral v1.05.101 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSerie

Hello,

I just installed this plug-in. It seems very neat so far. Just thought I'd mention the one stumbling block I hit. I hadn't configured the Default Separator (and season format and episode format), so search wasn't returning anything. Maybe you could include default values for those? Or at least point it out in the documentation.

Thanks!

Hmm,

Spoke too soon. Once I clicked on a result to download it I get an error "Access violation at address 004FC474 in module 'WinTorrent.exe'. Read of address 0000000C." I'm using uTorrent version 2.2 build 23703, Windows 7 32-bit. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help troubleshoot the error.

tiagolevi00

March 6, 2011
Home Country
Brazil Brazil

Hello,

I just installed this plug-in. It seems very neat so far. Just thought I'd mention the one stumbling block I hit. I hadn't configured the Default Separator (and season format and episode format), so search wasn't returning anything. Maybe you could include default values for those? Or at least point it out in the documentation.

Thanks!

Hmm,

Spoke too soon. Once I clicked on a result to download it I get an error "Access violation at address 004FC474 in module 'WinTorrent.exe'. Read of address 0000000C." I'm using uTorrent version 2.2 build 23703, Windows 7 32-bit. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help troubleshoot the error.

I get always the same error. Does anybody have a solution?

MPResearch

Portal Member
June 20, 2010

FYI, you can resolve the "Access violation at address 004FC474 in module 'WinTorrent.exe'. Read of address 0000000C" error by using the wintorrent 1.1 executable vs version 1.2. Version 1.1 can be found in revision 09065. You may also need to use an older version of uTorrent. Try version 1.7.7, availalbe and oldversion.com.

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country

Hey, the installation Instructions need to be updated for this. I just downloaded this and followed the instructions (kinda confusing because the wiki does not contain the instructions of what files to put where for the actual plugin itself, that is in a readme.txt file in the zip). what I found wat that after following the instructions in the .zip, I was still missing a dll ( the cookxxx.dll). so I had to go back and copy that in as well. that needs to be updated. Also, the Wiki mentions a SCRU.EXE file, and that is not in the .zip file. I am still working on configuring this and have not run it yet. so I don't know if I will have issues or not.

hope this helps someone else.

odysseus

Portal Pro
November 27, 2006
Newtonville,Massachusetts
Home Country

Hello, I've just started to try this out. I've set it up for isohunt, and I've no experience with FTP at all, so I wish to utilize torrents only. I'm pretty sure that I've got everything set up right, but once I do a search, select a torrent and get the download queued message nothing else happens. I have read the wiki. Here is a log:

qwr file Found.....\\TEMPEST\Torrents\tv\new\TorrentGetDL_7492714.qwr
{"build":24767,"download-dirs": [{
"path": "Default download dir", "available": "332919"}, {"path": "\\\\TEMPEST\\Torrents\\tv\\new", "available": "174146"}]
}

\\TEMPEST\Torrents\tv\new
Download queued : torrent link (I assume it's against the rules for me to post an actual torrent url)

Thanks in advance for any help.

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country

Wintorrent.exe won't run on my box. I am right clicking and saying "run as administrator" but it won't do it. a window flashes and goes away, but does not stay long enough to see anything but the outline of the window. this is on win7.

Badger.66

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hello GUP
    this is a cracking Plugin though I have struggled to get it to work
    primarily configuring wintorrent and Utorrent to talk to each other was the big challenge but i did some reading on the Utorrent forums
    Web UI - Invalid Request (Page 1) / Web API / µTorrent Community Forums was particularly useful for completing the testing which is mentioned

In the WIKI; the bit about the torrents.
    "Now test if you can make a connection to your torrent client. Check the uTorrent site/help how to do this. This has to be done before you can use the plugin. (enableing WEBGUI).

Now you can configure the WinTorrent.exe (uTorrent needs to be running). "

I'm not sure if you meant this was supposed to be via the internet I guess so because of your referral to the WEBGUI and initially it worked on the internet
    When Configuring Wintorrent I put the host as an IP that I had Bound its IP to the router (was there an easier way to say this machine) as with four machines on the network I did wonder if the router would assign them different IP's every time I turned two of them off.

In the UTorrent version 3.0 the WEBUI would connect remotely via the web "https://remote.utorrent.com/"
    BUT
    to get a token for wintorrent I had to in the advanced settings of Utorrent change the WEBUI
    I opened the alternative listening port and used this alternative port to configure and talk to Wintorrent

Thanks for this Plugin which has taught me about ports
    torrents and remote access
    I was interested in understanding more about the way you have written the code to search torrent sites .
    I guess unless the torrent web site is either fixed in a particular way the search text doesn't get used correctly simplistically it doesn't go in the search box of the web page.
    Is there anywhere I can find out more about this code

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hello, Is thepiratebay still not supported?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom