[solved] Fanart Manager (1 Viewer)

roedler86

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can confirm. Reason is, that the TMDB-API key used has been revoked - I have requested a new one already, but this requires a new build of MyFilms.

Thanks for your efforts!

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    iirc, AMCU does not use the fanarts definitions from grabber scripts, but only the internal TMDB grabbing. Script based definitions can be used within the plugin via context menu, where you can select scripts as source.
    On my system I can only choose script for covers, not fanart. Is it somehow possible to choose script?

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I can write a mail to Travis (founder of TMDB) - actually, I was trying to evaluate from where the key initially came - but didn't find anything - I assume, it is a key Zebons added to MyFilms long ago.

Zebons asked me for a key in feb-2009 to implement the fanart download in MF. Maybe it´s that

Last edited:

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    iirc, AMCU does not use the fanarts definitions from grabber scripts, but only the internal TMDB grabbing. Script based definitions can be used within the plugin via context menu, where you can select scripts as source.
    On my system I can only choose script for covers, not fanart. Is it somehow possible to choose script?
    Yes, you're right, there is currently no script based fanart loading possible - there is some wip stuff for that, but it's not finished and thus not usable/available yet.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    I can write a mail to Travis (founder of TMDB) - actually, I was trying to evaluate from where the key initially came - but didn't find anything - I assume, it is a key Zebons added to MyFilms long ago.

Zebons asked me for a key in feb-2009 to implement the fanart download in MF. Maybe it´s that
    That's quite possible. I am still waiting for an answer from Travis from TMDB...

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    This was really the main reason I left MyFilms some time ago to explore the alternatives. I am currently exploring workarounds to overcome this issue in order to come back to MyFilms.
    My findings so far:
    As I anyway maintain .nfo files with TMM (in kodi format) I discovered that the .nfo grabber in MF imports the fanart collected by TMM as long as the naming is defined correctly in TMM.

A related issue is that MF no longer imports actors photos. A workaround is that TMM saves photos in .actors directories per film. Those pictures could be copied to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\MyFilms\PersonImages. Underscores in the names has to be replaced by blanks, so there is some scripting involved.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi and sorry, I forgot about this one. I got the answer from Travis and he told me we have to use a new API key.
    Attached is a Version that contains the new TMDB API-key - please only for those who are able to take a backup of their installation an manually restore, if there are issues, as this is not an official release and has not been tested by test team.

Attachments

• MyFilms-V6.1.2.1469.mpe1
      32.4 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom