Idea Collection thread (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    hwahrmann - Many thanks for creating your software, I was using it for awhile, but i found tag & rename slightly better. I am telling you this because I think tag & rename is really really good and I think looking at the alternative taging software and borrowing ideas/implementation from the competition can only make mptagthat even better.

Here is a link to download latest version of software.
    Mp3 tag editor Tag&Rename - edit tag in mp3, wma, mp4 files, automatic amazon and freedb import
    It is commercial software, however the 'trial' version is fully functional and it just has a very brief startup day less than a few secounds. I think taking a look at this software would be better than me trying to explain/suggest things using the forum.

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    maybe i should ask for money and hire a few programmers :)

i know it, tried it and didn't like it. :)
    few of the things found in tag & rename are in mptagthat, just in a different way.

i simply don't find enough time anymore to incorporoate all the changes, i want to.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Have you got any plans to make the process plugin update the rating on the fly. I think you currently have to choose to periodicly run it don't you?

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    to be honest, didn't do any further dev on it after the first shot. was awaiting on some feedback from your side.

DjeC64

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Gent
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Clock in OSD while playing.

Hi,

Actually I would be gratefull if someone would propose a plugin to display permanently a clock (digital) on screen while playing. Sort of clock on OSD with customizable location (corner bottom, left, top, right...). I guess the shadowing of the actual OSD may be a limitation there.
    :D

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi,

Actually I would be gratefull if someone would propose a plugin to display permanently a clock (digital) on screen while playing. Sort of clock on OSD with customizable location (corner bottom, left, top, right...). I guess the shadowing of the actual OSD may be a limitation there.
    :D

Posted to wrong thread?
    this is the thread for the stand-alone Tag Editor. :)

DjeC64

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Gent
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Oups I arrived here through google. did not pay attention to the forum section. Feel free to move it somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom