IR Server Suite - Version 1.4.2 Test Build 3158/3281 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RADPi

Portal Member
March 10, 2009
Home Country
Argentina Argentina
Hi All

Just thought I would mention that with the latest MediaPortal SVN (24281) the IRSS TV-Server plug-in is broken. It installs OK, but you can not access the configuration screen in TV-Server and can therefore not configure it to blast IR-commands. Rolling back to the previous SVN fixes the problem....

So if anyone is thinking of installing the latest SVN, just know that it will break your IR-blasting... :D:D

Hi:

I had the same problem, you could solve it with last build???

You told, in CHANGELOG, that "Don't use this IRSS build with old TV-Server"; then, from what number of TVE code base build this works.

:D

:sorry:by my english:oops:

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi All

Just thought I would mention that with the latest MediaPortal SVN (24281) the IRSS TV-Server plug-in is broken. It installs OK, but you can not access the configuration screen in TV-Server and can therefore not configure it to blast IR-commands. Rolling back to the previous SVN fixes the problem....

So if anyone is thinking of installing the latest SVN, just know that it will break your IR-blasting... :D:D

Hi:

I had the same problem, you could solve it with last build???

You told, in CHANGELOG, that "Don't use this IRSS build with old TV-Server"; then, from what number of TVE code base build this works.

:D

:sorry:by my english:oops:

Yes, if you install SVN-24281 then the latest version of IRSS works fine....problem solved.

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: IR Server Suite - Version 1.4.2 Test Build 3158/3281

This thread has been closed, because it is impossible to have an overview over all the discussed topic and threads.

If you have a problem, question, suggestion or a patch, please search this forum for existing threads. If you don't find a similar thread, create a new one, please.

If you want to get notifications when there is a new release available, you can subscribe to [thread=75092]the new thread[/thread] or click this link.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom