mc2xlm not working? (1 Viewer)

rameijn

April 16, 2012
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Good news,

Today I got the new data with mc2xml. Yipee.:);)

Richard

RonD

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • December 20, 2011
    SillyValley CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I also saw overnight updates, now Vista wmc EPG has data up to April 29 and MePo EGP has data up to April 24. For MePo I forced a manual mc2xml update and used the TV_ServerConfig to flush and import the EPG. The EPG still ends April 24. Not sure why MePo is not getting all the data, maybe tomorrow the world will be back to normal.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    I also saw overnight updates, now Vista wmc EPG has data up to April 29 and MePo EGP has data up to April 24. For MePo I forced a manual mc2xml update and used the TV_ServerConfig to flush and import the EPG. The EPG still ends April 24. Not sure why MePo is not getting all the data, maybe tomorrow the world will be back to normal.

We can only hope as i didn't get all the days i normally get either.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    i got no update with mc2xml again last night, anyone else having trouble?

EDIT: just ran it again and got an update.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
    Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
    Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
    I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom