My Anime 3 (3 Viewers)

lawlmart

June 17, 2014
Home Country
South Korea South Korea
Gentlemen, please. I've been searching for hours on end to no avail. This is driving me nuts.

My JMM Desktop cannot connect to AniDB. It always gives me this blasted "Login FAILED!" message as if it's telling me I'm doing something wrong and is laughing at me for it. But I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I forwarded all related ports. My firewall is turned off. I tried changing the client port to 4555 instead of 4556, like how somebody in this thread way earlier said, but that had no effect. It makes no sense that I can't connect to AniDB because I'm connected right now. I literally tried logging in and off AniDB on Internet Explorer several times and I had no issues.

It took many hours hashing all of my anime and then all of it is labeled under "Unrecognized" in Utilities. None of them show up on Collections. What must a weeb do to enjoy my anime through JMM in peace?

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Server: api.anidb.info; Port: 9000
    Client Port: 4556
    Username & Password the same as when you login via http browser (IE; firefox; etc)

I have no specific port-forwarding defined in my Router

I presume the login via browser was working
    In case : you should use for the check via browser the same computer; different computers, even behind NAT, may result in failed logins

One potential issue is that you get blocked due to excessive usage for the api login (detached from browser login)
    Try to create a new (test) account to check

Final option:
    You may ask lwerndly if there is a more detailed log option

Cheers

lawlmart

June 17, 2014
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Thanks for the reply. But no dice, it seems.

All of your presumptions are correct. Login via browser works. The port settings are the same as yours right now.
    There's only one computer I'm working with. Only this computer has JMM installed and only this computer has ever logged into AniDB.
    I failed to mention that I already did indeed make a second account just to check. And, of course, it failed to login.

It seems I'll have to ask Iwerndly directly.

Revenger1589

Portal Member
    September 13, 2011
    Hey guys, I'm having problems linking movies from my collection with the Movie DB, it never finds the movie unless there's a community recommendation, and even then it just won't link. The movies I had before remain linked but I can't add any new one.

TVDB works perfectly but it's pretty much useless for movies. Any one else experiencing this?

MasterWormy

Portal Member
    June 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Yeah, I've been having that problem since as long as I can remember now. But more importantly, I'm still getting MP crashes related to a 'SuicideForm', even with MP 1.8, which really sucks. At least lwerndly already has it on his radar according to his bug tracker https://code.google.com/p/jmm/issues/detail?id=451 however he seems to be too busy to work on the plugin now.. I wish someone else could at least provide a temp fix.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yeah, I've been having that problem since as long as I can remember now. But more importantly, I'm still getting MP crashes related to a 'SuicideForm', even with MP 1.8, which really sucks. At least lwerndly already has it on his radar according to his bug tracker https://code.google.com/p/jmm/issues/detail?id=451 however he seems to be too busy to work on the plugin now.. I wish someone else could at least provide a temp fix.
    Which MP version you are using?
    Should be fixed with recent MP update to 1.8.0. (see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/my-anime-3.107475/page-65#post-1084462)

Cheers,

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Even in 1.8.0 FINAL, it's still happening to me. I know it's supposedly been fixed, but what can I say?
    It is unfortunate that you chose not to test the fix, and also unfortunate that you've not previously raised a bug report.
    If you want anybody to do something about this then the process is to raise a bug report:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/bugreports.74/

In the bug report please describe what you do to reproduce the problem, and post full log files:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files

When you gather your log files with the watchdog/debug-tool you'll need to use option 2 so that your plugins remain enabled.

misakitchi

April 26, 2014
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello!
    I have a problem with JMM Server :(
    Since one week when i do "Import", the Hash of files is very slow!
    There is 60 secondes beetwen each hash of files...

Do you have the same problem?

Thanks! :)

EDIT: OK i find why i have this problem
    I desactivate "Web Cache" (remove all get/send) and now its OK! :)

Last edited:

Xeandra

August 11, 2014
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hello.
    I can't link movies to MovieDB in JMM Desktop, when I try to search it doesn't find anything.
    When I looked at logs there are some errors:
    Code:
    [2014-08-11 11:40:07:951] Error|<no type>.SyncInvokeGetOtherAnimeCrossRefWebCache => JMMServiceImplementation.GetOtherAnimeCrossRefWebCache => XMLService.Get_CrossRef_AniDB_Other Error in XMLService.Get_FileHash:: {0}
    [2014-08-11 11:40:08:266] Error|<no type>.SyncInvokeSearchTheMovieDB => JMMServiceImplementation.SearchTheMovieDB => MovieDBHelper.Search Error in MovieDB Search: Root element is missing.

When I try to use existing MovieDB ID it gives this in log:
    Code:
    [2014-08-11 11:55:11:999] Error|MovieDBHelper.LinkAniDBMovieDB => MovieDBHelper.UpdateMovieInfo => MovieDBHelper.UpdateMovieInfo Error in ParseBanners: System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowWithoutLineInfo(String res)
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
       at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
       at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
       at System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml(String xml)
       at JMMServer.Providers.MovieDB.MovieDBHelper.UpdateMovieInfo(ISession session, Int32 movieID, Boolean saveImages) in C:\Projects\SVN\JMM\trunk\JMMServer\JMMServer\Providers\MovieDB\MovieDBHelper.cs:line 157

Does anyone know what to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom