My Anime 3 (4 Viewers)

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
After reviewing my logs, I recommend everyone turn off automatic updates for the calendar

ScheduledUpdates.jpg

Thanks

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After using this for years, suddenly I'm getting messages that I'm banned from Anidb? Did something change?

I'm not banned, but I can't connect to AniDB either (on both the HTTP and UDP apis)
    I'm following it up with the AniDB devs.

Just to give a 3rd view:
    According to my logs retrieving XML data via HTTP & UDP connections are possible.
    Settings for calender & episode info was every 12hrs. for the rest it was every 24 hrs.

(have changed it for calender to "never", as I never use it, though)

Cheers,

Andy22

Portal Member
    September 10, 2011
    Here is what i'm getting as error, unable to add any new file to the database.

Code:
    Info|BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork => CommandProcessorGeneral.workerCommands_DoWork => CommandRequest_ProcessFile.ProcessCommand Processing File: 19753
    Error|AniDBHelper.Login => AniDBCommand_Login.Process => AniDBUDPCommand.ProcessCommand System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
      at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint& remoteEP)
      at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, EndPoint& remoteEP)
      at AniDBAPI.Commands.AniDBUDPCommand.ProcessCommand(Socket& soUDP, IPEndPoint& remoteIpEndPoint, String sessionID, Encoding enc) in y:\MyAnime 3\MyAnime 3 src_svn\trunk\JMMServer\JMMServer\AniDB_API\Commands\AniDBUDPCommand.cs:line 117

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I am assuming that some of the issues may be related to the fact that some of the AniDB servers are down now:

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=cmt&id=52014

https://twitter.com/AniDBStatus/status/506152950398722049

I am not getting an error that my account is locked, however the system is not recognizing new episodes currently.

-Sayajin

Yes there were two issues

1. AniDB API was down
    2. There was a problem with my web cache.

Both are now resolved, so anyone who turned off calendar updates can now turn it back on.

Codex

Portal Member
    April 21, 2010
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    hey dude, got two queries, ones server related and another curiosity

On windows 8 the server does not start automatically, even when adding shortcuts to startup areas this doesn't start automatically, not sure why :confused: no error, just nothing. Has anyone come across this?

Secondly, in the database setup, I noticed no schema specified/all same schema, i'm surprised you didn't use a schema for each core function, was this because it doesn't really matter for a smaller project like this or because of personal preference?

(Spammed you a while back on twitter, if you were still looking for a hand for testing or database stuffs)

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The server requires admin rights (i.e. normal start should pop up with a confirmation window)
    If you want to start it you will have to do it indirectly via the scheduler. Should be discussed and described somewhere in this thread

Cheers,

Codex

Portal Member
    April 21, 2010
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    The server requires admin rights (i.e. normal start should pop up with a confirmation window)
    If you want to start it you will have to do it indirectly via the scheduler. Should be discussed and described somewhere in this thread

Cheers,
    I've considered this and already disabled UAC on the PC in question.

I've dug through the thread and couldn't find much on running it as a service :/ will have to play around and see what I can do

justfun

Portal Member
    November 18, 2010
    Since a few weeks I often have a pretty high CPU load when JMM Server is running - even when doing nothing it is using 50 to 80 percent of the capacity of the processor. Is it doing something that is not shown? Can I deactivate it?

BTW: Great program, thanks for your work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom