My Anime 3 (3 Viewers)

Argai

Portal Member
January 1, 2012
I'm trying to download version 3.6.1.0 of Myanimee3. Apparently it is not possible. The extensionspage of MP only shows version 3.4.4.3 The extensionsinstaller shows 3.4.4.3 as the latest version. Yet everone is talking about 3.6.1.0

I went to http://jmediamanager.org/downloads/;
Jmm server and desktop can be downloaded. My anime3 can not. I just got a new page with rubbisch (����MediaPortalExtension.xmlìk[G’¦¿7°ÿAÐÃÊû¥áîlÁ=l§½íÌzQˆ¼©Ø.‘5$Ë’0ðßH) program code??? And again, I think I am the only one, because no one else mentioned download problem on this forum.

Is there another link to download the new version.
I can't use version 3443, because MP skins got messed up (Titan) menu movies shows pictures, menu pictures shows plugins, Myanime shows music etc. I didn't investigate who caused this (yet)

I have firefox 64 bit, windows10

kaigame

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 9, 2005
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    I'm trying to download version 3.6.1.0 of Myanimee3. Apparently it is not possible. The extensionspage of MP only shows version 3.4.4.3 The extensionsinstaller shows 3.4.4.3 as the latest version. Yet everone is talking about 3.6.1.0

I went to http://jmediamanager.org/downloads/;
    Jmm server and desktop can be downloaded. My anime3 can not. I just got a new page with rubbisch (����MediaPortalExtension.xmlìk[G’¦¿7°ÿAÐÃÊû¥áîlÁ=l§½íÌzQˆ¼©Ø.‘5$Ë’0ðßH) program code??? And again, I think I am the only one, because no one else mentioned download problem on this forum.

Is there another link to download the new version.
    I can't use version 3443, because MP skins got messed up (Titan) menu movies shows pictures, menu pictures shows plugins, Myanime shows music etc. I didn't investigate who caused this (yet)

I have firefox 64 bit, windows10

My anime link for 3.6.1.0 Works fine for me, no dodgy download link for me

Argai

Portal Member
    January 1, 2012
    thanks for the quick respons. I tried again, but I keep getting a textfile on a new page. I keep on trying with different settings of my browser.

kaigame

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 9, 2005
    Home Country
    thanks for the quick respons. I tried again, but I keep getting a textfile on a new page. I keep on trying with different settings of my browser.

confirmed, firefox does give a dodgy text download

right click and 'save link as' will download properly.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just a question:

Is there a definite way to ensure that entries in DB are deleted?
    Seems like the entries are maintained (maybe to enable quick identification if file with same hash-value reappears)

Actual Problem:
    A file has been falsly associated by AniDB with a different episode of a series.
    Deleting file and making a "Remove Missing FIle" seems not to work as it is re-associated with the same (false) ep, although AniDB had corrected the entry by now
    Changing filename does not help either

Cheers

Update:
    "Update Info" in JMM Desktop seems to do the job

Last edited:

kaigame

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 9, 2005
    Home Country
    Just out of interest, and to see if anyone is experiencing this. playing anime files through My Anime 3 is very slow to start/stop on my system. Any other kind of video/plugin responds much faster. And to test i have a non production Kodi installation with Nakamori which doesn't do this.

Is there anything i need to change or tweak with My Anime 3 to speed up start/stop playback?
    All other plugins start/stop fine. I'm not streaming with My anime 3 as the aspect ration was odd and i couldn't appear to control subtitling options.

I'll post logs if required, but wanted to check if it was a known issue.

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Next version will be faster in that regard as we changed the playback start / stop event, reason why this is slow in current release is that it had to do server commands in the same thread :)
    MyAnime3 is a bit different than other plugins as it relies on an external component (JMMServer) which depending on network / size of collection / server resources could delay some actions, so if you press play for instance it does have to wait a bit on the server to retrieve information like resume position (under 50ms here)

Streaming detection is now automatic and will always use local if the files exist and if not will display a popup by default which asks if you want to use streaming.

Plenty of other things changed but once we are ready for beta we will have a complete changelog.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom