Not open for further replies.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Yes that helps z3us thanks. But it seems the bottom margin is off screen? Or do you mean you want more space between where the text ends and the margin begins?

Here is what my window looks like.

Attachments

• GrabberInterface.jpg
      GrabberInterface.jpg
      376.8 KB

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    NP vrm42, glad that solved it. I hope all issues are so easy (not likely). There are so many new features in 5.0 it takes a while to get familiar with them all.

All the images you setup on the artwork tab are downloaded, and relate uniquely to each film (except the default images ofc). The logo images are provided by the skin, My Films or your own custom set, and are common for all films, although which ones display varies according to mediainfo or genres.

Thanks for reporting back, one more crossed off the list, so one step closer to beta release :)

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've started a new Db and The new AMC updater is doing much better (only 2 misses in 35 titles so far), I have to admit that i didn't have the movie year in a lot of my file names and that seems to make a BIG difference as i have added the year to all file names now.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: My Films 5.0 alpha testing

I've started a new Db and The new AMC updater is doing much better (only 2 misses in 35 titles so far), I have to admit that i didn't have the movie year in a lot of my file names and that seems to make a BIG difference as i have added the year to all file names now.
    Hi TLD,
    it's all about getting the proper "hints" for a successful matching. However, it would be nice to check the failed ones - so in case there is something to be improved, we could do that (like adding / changing cleaning expressions).
    I am currently working on some improvement of the workflow - so for users that do imports from GUI in background to get a list / overview of titles that failed getting internetdata with auto matching. This allows to easily update the missing ones from GUI if you want.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Here's the logs at 418 movies.
    I did the update from a client machine (the Db is on my tv server). I went to"Options/global updates/update DB (AMC updater) and started the update.

i thought that when i copied the "films.xml" to it it would do all the settings for an update but when i checked the Db after an hour or so i could see it wasn't working so i went to films configuration and set up the AMC updater with the UNC paths to the movie folders and tried again. I checked the DB a while later and could see it was looking up folders oops forgot to set it to look up files instead of folders, i know the setting is right there DOH,

I restarted the machine as AMC updater seemed to still be working because after i deleted the bad hits from the DB saved and then returned the bad hits were still there but restarting the client then deleting the bad hits worked.

I restarted the update and all was working as best as i could tell but a couple hours later i was looking at the different views in My films and MP just quit, no error message or anything, i restarted MP and went back into My films and could see it had found a bunch of movies.

So the new movies don't show up in My films until exiting MP and then turning it back on, at least on the client, i have tried this several times and that's the behavior i'm seeing.

The updater is doing an excellent job finding matches at the time the logs were taken i can only see 3 movies that are incorrectly matched of over 400, there's still a couple hundred to go i will ID the incorrectly matched movies when it's finished and supply more logs.

The beginning of the AMC updater log is messed up at the because of the things i mentioned in this post.

It would be nice if there was some indicator the the updater is running.

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    It would be nice if there was some indicator the the updater is running.
    I agree with that. A progress % would be perfect

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Dadeo & Guzzi !

i test MF -5.0.1.1008 with Eaxmc V-3.0.9 and all work fine , noting brack :)

all logs Clear ...

:D

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Yes that helps z3us thanks. But it seems the bottom margin is off screen? Or do you mean you want more space between where the text ends and the margin begins?

Here is what my window looks like.

In ur screen looks OK, butr not in mine (1366 x 768). I would like to be fixed as u can.
    TY

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom