Next version of MP2 (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Totally 4 sites fully working, but as mentioned I’m unsure which errors could be caused by geo blocking.
    Netflix and Amazon Prime seem fine, but somebody with abo needs to check.

True, you could check on the website itself ofcourse but that is even more work...

Dunnlor

Portal Member
    September 14, 2019
    Virginia
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've installed MP2 2.5. I'd like to test Netflix (USA) in OnlineVideos. I'm not understanding how I go about adding Netflix to the list of sites.

Tom

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've installed MP2 2.5. I'd like to test Netflix (USA) in OnlineVideos. I'm not understanding how I go about adding Netflix to the list of sites.

Tom
    Sure, the explannation was unfortunately for MP1, so unvalid for MP2.
    1. Extract the content in the folder "onlinevideos" of attached zip file to "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\OnlineVideos\SiteUtils\". Most pages are broken, if you just want to add Netflix the "OnlineVideos.Sites.ministerK.dll" should be enough I think. In case of issues better take all.
    2. The take the file "OnlineVideoSites.xml" from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/M...eos2/master/OnlineVideos/OnlineVideoSites.xml and copy it to "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Config\XXX\". XXX is any subfolder you have there, which is related to the GUID-ID of your MP2 user. If you have multiple folders, copy it to every folder and agree, if asked for overwriting.
    PS: You may backup your folder before to restore the privious state. I can not answer questions about where to enter the login date for netflix etc. I never used it.

Attachments

• 339546_OnlineVideos.zip
      1.5 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
    Replies
    Views
    Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet because of illness. Q2.) If there is a newer version, what is the best way to upgrade?
    Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
    Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer. MP2 also supports a 3rd TV engine TVMosaic, but this is configured web-based and I can not tell you, if this works with your hardware.
    MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer...
    My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
    Replies
    Views
    No not yet but hopefully this week / next weekend I will get to it fingers crossed
    No not yet but hopefully this week / next weekend I will get to it fingers crossed
    I have just updated my mobo and installed Win 10. I then imported all my old settings that were working ok on my old Win 7 system...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom