[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (4 Viewers)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have been using the plugin for a while the issue that I am having is that I have to open it manually for it to scrape. I have the background scrapper enabled and it never scrapes automatically.

@conguero23 can you please upload your DVDArt_Plugin.xml found in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal as well as dvdart_plugin.log found in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log.
    Because the same I wanted to report here now. Hanging with me at times.

Attachments

• DVDArt_Plugin.xml
      1.9 KB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Thank You for your help.

@conguero23. I suspect issue could be this setting <entry name="lastrun">2/22/2014 6:58:03 PM</entry>. Can you blank it out manually and give it a try. It should look like this:
    Code:
    <entry name="lastrun"></entry>

If this does not work, try this setting <entry name="CPU utilisation">55%</entry>, but in order to confirm, I would require the log file requested previously. It could be that your HTPC runs with CPU higher than that %. You can increase to say 75% and give it another try.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you have a look for me to ? I set the cpu usage on 99% but it fixed not the problem. My system runs under 5%. But i will look in the xml amd will change the entry when it was them you tell us.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Can you have a look for me to ? I set the cpu usage on 99% but it fixed not the problem. My system runs under 5%. But i will look in the xml amd will change the entry when it was them you tell us.

@D3ltoroxp. I just checked mine by deleting a movie from processed_movies table in dvdart.db3 and it scraped normally from within Mediaportal. Am attaching both log file and my xml for your reference. I suggest you use my xml and give it another try.

Attachments

• DVDArt_Plugin.xml
      1.9 KB

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In this xml there are all the settings from my plugin configuration or is this another xml ? I will try this later after work

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    In this xml there are all the settings from my plugin configuration or is this another xml ? I will try this later after work

D3ltoroxp. It should be the same, but on my setup, this works. The only difference I noticed is with this line in your XML
    Code:
    <entry name="lastrun">01.02.2014 13:23:48</entry>
    Don't know if the format is the issue. Try my XML and we'll see if it works for you as well.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm i have compare the two xmls and all is the same also your quoted Line.

Lol its my mistake i use both the same to compare but your is with an number in the name.

Edit:: hm i have changed the date format in my xml but its the same issue no clearart disc amd so on. Must i close mp and restart it again each day ? Because normaly i do not close my mp only go in standby.

Last edited:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm it will not work inside mp. Maybe you can add an option that dvd art is starting after a new entry in movingpictures db ? After the importer adds the new Video to movingpictures.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hm it will not work inside mp. Maybe you can add an option that dvd art is starting after a new entry in movingpictures db ? After the importer adds the new Video to movingpictures.

@D3ltoroxp, DVDArt will scan according to the settings in background scraper section. If Movingpictures picks a new movie, DVDArt should be able to download artwork the next time it wakes up for scraping.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm but why this would not work for me. There are new stuff that need artwork. But the artwork will only load when i open the config from your tool. So what can i do that you can find out why its happend to me ? I will have this automaticly. Must i deactivate the fanart handler or latest media handler ? But when i start it manual it works. I do only wakeup from s3 do i need to shutdown the htpc and make an restart for automatic scraping ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom