Plugin requests (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Umm ok so you mean the ability to set a tile that goes to plugins window instead of switching between homescreens ?
    Some plugins in Home screen, some plugins in Plugins screen, some in Basic Home screen. Switch between Home and Basic Home posible (h keybord button), but switch to Plugins screen not :( Or I do not know the keyboard shortcuts.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Some plugins in Home screen, some plugins in Plugins screen, some in Basic Home screen. Switch between Home and Basic Home posible (h keybord button), but switch to Plugins screen not :( Or I do not know the keyboard shortcuts.
    No i don't think there is a default shortcut for plugins screen. I can add support for plugins screen as tile although you would only need that screen if a plugin is not supported and in that case i try to encourage people to request the plugin so it is supported.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    you would only need that screen if a plugin is not supported and in that case i try to encourage people to request the plugin so it is supported.
    MusicInfoHandler - I do not see any reason to make it to the main window. Use very rarely. This is similar to plug-ins is needed. It is possible to make all the plugins in the home screen, but other skins is not very convenient.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Check whether the plug-in is compatible with 1.16. If not compatible, can be compiled with the new libraries. That he worked in 1.16. If successful I write in this topic.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Ahh ok thanks

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv