Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Guys, can you confirm plugin s working?
    On my setup I have bass vis error and plugin screen is empty. I almost sure I messed up with confguration since I haven't update mp or plugin.
    Thanks!

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Ah that's could explain smth. You're on 1.7.0 and I'm still on 1.3.0 with the same plugin and same MP so then I jsut did smth to installation. Problem is related to bass vis I think so I wonder if @BassFan @Sebastiii could hepl in fixing it when you post logs from 1.7.0 build. I know they have some exceptions so let's find out if they fixed or not.

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You are right about bass:

Code:
    [2014-05-01 00:38:49,314] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - OnMessage exception:System.IO.FileLoadException: Die Datei oder Assembly "Bass.Net, Version=2.4.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b7566c273e6ef480" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Die gefundene Manifestdefinition der Assembly stimmt nicht mit dem Assemblyverweis überein. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    Dateiname: 'Bass.Net, Version=2.4.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b7566c273e6ef480'
       bei MediaPortal.GUI.MyStreamRadio.GUIRadio.EncodeActive()
       bei MediaPortal.GUI.MyStreamRadio.GUIRadio.OnPageLoad()
       bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

Full logs are attached.
    I'm on MP 1.7.1 now.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Ah that's could explain smth. You're on 1.7.0 and I'm still on 1.3.0 with the same plugin and same MP so then I jsut did smth to installation. Problem is related to bass vis I think so I wonder if @BassFan @Sebastiii could hepl in fixing it when you post logs from 1.7.0 build. I know they have some exceptions so let's find out if they fixed or not.

Yep the plugins need to be build against latest MP :)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    @Sebastiii so it depends of specific bass version? That's bad, need to elminate this dependency.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @high, it seems that i can't commit to the svn repo or maybe i didn't have the right link lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom