Not open for further replies.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi Guzzi - when I saw the skin files in the latest mpei file I checked and found I did not give you the latest versions. Those still had a few 'issues' :oops: Sorry about that!

Attached the new ones along with new media for your led buttons in Details view, and adjusted the xmls so you can use them as textures, as you requested in IRC. Simplifies the details xml a bit.

Attachments

• My Films.rar
      22 KB

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    2 problems:
    - I mark the "dont choose script automatically" checkbox (config- grabber), but it always goes unchecked when I press the save button.
    - Fanart in details view changes each 1-2 seconds How can I increase it? Is it related to skin or plugin?
    Ths

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: The Future of MyFilms?

Hi Guzzi - when I saw the skin files in the latest mpei file I checked and found I did not give you the latest versions. Those still had a few 'issues' :oops: Sorry about that!

Attached the new ones along with new media for your led buttons in Details view, and adjusted the xmls so you can use them as textures, as you requested in IRC. Simplifies the details xml a bit.

Hi Dadeo, thnks for the feedback and support, will incorporate in next package.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

2 problems:
    - I mark the "dont choose script automatically" checkbox (config- grabber), but it always goes unchecked when I press the save button.
    That was a bug, fixed in next package. Thanks for reporting.

- Fanart in details view changes each 1-2 seconds How can I increase it? Is it related to skin or plugin?
    Ths
    You can change it in skinfile - in MesFilmsDetail-xml, seatch the line of the "multiimage" and set the period in ms:

<timeperimage>3000</timeperimage>

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: The Future of MyFilms?

New Version.
    Changes:
    Updated B3/B3W skins (Thanks Dadeo!)
    Changed viewlabel to "Search" when showing search results
    fix for storing "choose grabber manually" in config
    fix for launching AMCupdater from GUI (didn't work, when there have been spaces in the commandline parameters, so should now give better compatibility with 0.9 version)
    minor changes in tooltips etc., as discussed in IRC

Attachments

• MyFilms-4.9.4.5.mpe1
      1 MB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re : The Future of MyFilms?

Hi Guzzi

I made another logo, if you want to test.
    View attachment 74684

Thx

Hi tlb,

this logo works much better - see attached screenshot.

myfilms-logo3.JPG

So it's imho the question to have a simpler or more detailed design - especially with those very small thumbimages.
    Since I am ok with both versions, I let the community decide.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi Guzzi

As requested, here are revised skin files, fixed for video overlays, and B3 facades. I changed the widescreen ones a bit also just to get a better thumb resolution.

I had to create a new media file: gradient_top.png - just flipped vertically - to add at the top of full fanart view as we discussed. I tried to rotate the current one, but I could not get a 180 rotate animation to work on it. Also, I was too lazy to keep it from dimming Mr MePo. You would have to overlay the image on top of the gradient again. Hardly seemed worth it! :p

Attachments

• My Films.rar
      27.2 KB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

Hi Guzzi

As requested, here are revised skin files, fixed for video overlays, and B3 facades. I changed the widescreen ones a bit also just to get a better thumb resolution.

I had to create a new media file: gradient_top.png - just flipped vertically - to add at the top of full fanart view as we discussed. I tried to rotate the current one, but I could not get a 180 rotate animation to work on it. Also, I was too lazy to keep it from dimming Mr MePo. You would have to overlay the image on top of the gradient again. Hardly seemed worth it! :p

Hi Dadeo,

thanks a lot - very nice. It's included in next package. Upper gradient is looking good - and Mr. MePo feels ok in the shadow place ;-)

vrm42

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hey, I noticed some minor things. Latest release, Blue3 skin.

First: #selectedindex and #itemcount works only in mesfilms.xml, but I would like to use it in mesfilmsdetail.xml too.

Second: when I browse movies in mesfilms.xml (original)titles are displayed well on minidisplay. But in mesfilmsdetail.xml I see only #myfilms.menu.overview, #myfilms.menu.description, #myfilms.menu.comments... literally.

Can I do something about it or these parts are still under development?

Thanks,
    vrm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread